Reaction score
Currently 2nd in EPL with Everton and playing with Mirales and Lukaku upfront. Both looking to leave now thanks to Chinese clubs and Bayern looking at them - Have young CF like Kuki but need some one to come in and replace them if they were to leave - Any ideas would be welcome. Have a budget of about £35m and if i sell them would atleast double that amount

Well, it helps if you specify what kind of forward you are looking for? A big strong frontman like Lukaku? Creative? Dribbly? No use recommending someone if they don't at all fit what you want...

Currently using the Aggressor tactic with 2 x DLF, so need pace, passing and creativity.

Will definatley give him a look in wort ATM so looking for a big transfer list to try when i get back as just started in January - No Aboubakar this year no ha ha

Alvaro Vasquez, You can get him for about £5M. Mariano Diaz Mejia from Real Madrid, I've seen him go for under £10M.

Gone for Callum Wilson got him for £38 after selling Mirrales for £25. He's made a good start so far