Everton 'need billionaire owner'

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton owner Bill Kenwright says the club need a new billionaire owner if they are to remain competitive in the Premier League.

More...

Hmmmm, can't think what bought that on.

To be fair they don't need a billionaire owner to be competitive. Arsenal don't go around spending millions and millions. If Everton can bring in a steady flow of decent players (without selling to the big clubs) they can do well I feel.

Aye thats true Sean. Though having said that, Arsenal may (hopefully) do wank this season. Don't know why Wenger didn't sign another midfielder before the end of the window.

i dont know i think the guy has a point i mean the way things are going strong investment seems to be the only way to move forward

What you lot dont understand is Kenwright cant do a thing right....He concentrates more on his puffy musicals than the football club! He is a waste of space!

I dont understand how a mid-table team can be bought by a mega rich person? Surely they will be wanting to buy successful clubs and after all Everton are the next best outside the so called top 4!

Anyways these foreign investors dont give a **** about the club and the fans! All they care about is money! And without fans no money!

Kenwright may as well be ****** foreign the way he acts!

KENWRIGHT OUT!!!!! COYB

Well if you want kenwright out fair enough. These foreign owners are spoiling the english game.

Need a good English chairman like Steve Gibson