tommyd150

Reaction score
Starting Transfer Budget- £5M and £60K In wages. (More with sales)

Looking to sell Gibson,Kone,Osman and a few U21's who are not good enough.

Players needed-

CB- Only have Stones and Jagielka so need another option.

CM-X2- Need a DLP-D and a BWM-D.

AMR- Not key to sign but just incase McGeady leaves.

Striker-Want to sell Kone so need a back up for Lukaku and Naismith

Last edited:
CB-Jesus Vallejo,Erik Sviatchenko
CM-Gil Romero,Sergi Roberto,Lewis Cook,Teddy Bishop,Ben Pearson
AMR-Geraldo(free),Deniz Naki(free),Adama Traore(loan),Andrija Zivkovic
ST-Munir,Sandro(loan),Antonio Cassano(free),Cauley Woodrow ?
I don't wannabe an *******,buy i think in the past months you've started more than 10 saves,how is thid possible ? You only play 1st season ?

No, I let my 2 brothers use my FM Base account so sometimes its them not me.

Cheers ill take a look not sure if a few are good enough but ill look.

Adam vass 400k and awesome. Thomas drage 500k same.

Munir and Traore are always good to get on loan. One I have recently just discovered is Hervias from Real Sociedad, not sure how much he will cost you but using him as a back up at the moment and scores goals for me

Munir and Traore are always good to get on loan. One I have recently just discovered is Hervias from Real Sociedad, not sure how much he will cost you but using him as a back up at the moment and scores goals for me

Im looking at Real Sociedad but im struggling to find him.

offer payment over 48 months...

CB: Rever, Ezequiel Munoz, Rolando, Fabian Schar, Balanta, Samir, Dede, Nacho, Lucio

CM: Sergi Roberto on loan, Kristoffer Ajer, Fernando Gago, Lewis Baker on loan, Loftus-Cheek on loan, Ruben Neves on loan, either Romero, Bruno, Benat, Aranguiz, Tiago, Will Hughes, Sergi Samper on loan, Lucho Gonzalez

AMR: Agustin Allione, Mitchell Weiser on loan, Mayke, Schelotto, Alexandru Maxim

ST: James Wilson on loan, Khouma Babacar, Javier Hernandez, Jese on loan, Goran Pandev

Playing as Everton as well. BTW what happened to Mirallas? He has been stellar for me as AMR in addition to the occasional AMC, AML, and ST as needed. Pinaar keeps getting injured but Mirallas has stayed fit and in form. Also you start out with Lennon on loan who can be good. And who are you using as a backup right FB?