Reaction score
Welcome to my quest to establish Everton as a team which is able to consistently challenge at the top table of football within the Champions League.
I have been very satisfied with the team which I have inherited from David Moyes, however if I am to reach the levels of success I wish to bring to this great club I will need to establish a hard-working a team of hard-working determined individuals who are able to really challenge the top teams within the Premier League (as David's teams have struggled to do) and eventually abroad

Key Players

Leighton Baines
Arriving at the club, my first task was to make it clear that my best player would not be leaving the club this season. I will rely on this man to supply world class service from the left back position throughout the season and to be my primary set-piece taker. Hopefully he will deliver numerous assists and goals and lead me to a qualifying spot for the champions League

Kevin Mirallas
The second most expensive asset at the club. My most dangerous threat down the right flank. I hope he can compliment the goals supplied by the lone striker which I will employ within most games.

Romelu Lukaku
What is this man doing at my club??? Seriously. He should be within Jose Mourinho's strike-force tasked with delivering major trophies. I can't believe my luck at having such a prolific stiker and aim to squeeze the most out of his time at the club.

Ross Barkly
This boy is the future of the club. He has been involved within first team affairs for a few years now however I will now make him a fully fledged first team member. He will be lifting trophies at the club within the next few years.

First Season Transfers
View attachment 430761

I am very pleased with my transfer dealings during this season. I have signed Honda, Diame and Alvarez on relatively cheap deals. All top class players who will pose their opposite number difficulties regardless of which team we encounter this season. These 3 signings shall strengthen my midfield which has been lacking real quality, especially after the loss of Fellaini. I will look to play them as much as possible, minimising the role of players such as Gibson, Osman and Naismith within the squad.
I let Jelavic move off after receiving an offer which I deemed sufficient for his services. Especially as I required finance to bring in my own players. I have loaned in Eduardo as a replacement, he will act as my second-choice striker. Kone will be 3rd choice, I do not rate him and wish to move him on ASAP.

Please note how each of my signings have been generally hard working, a key trait I wish to instill within my side
Roy Carroll was brought in for 2weeks due to a goalie injury crisis. The other 2 loan signings I have not mentioned, who are underlined in yellow, were brought in during the January window in order to cover in case of injury's however as you will see never really played.

Tactic One:
View attachment 430740
I have employed this tactic throughout the majority of my games. I feel that this tactic offers a balanced approach in which my team is not put in too much of a weak spot defensively yet I can break teams down by getting enough players up the pitch.

Tactic Two:
View attachment 430739
I have used this tactic against team I judge to be of a similar standard to mine or stronger. I also used this team rarely within the League Cup, when I used Eduardo the majority of the time in order to give Lukaku a rest.

Here is the results of my work:
View attachment 430734

View attachment 430731