NathWalker

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am starting a new game with Everton using LFCs update.
I plan on playing a 4-5-1. And i am looking for new players to sign and hopefully challenge for a champions league spot.
Any help would be appriciated for players in all positions. I have £12m to spend.

Cheers in advance

Not sure what you mean by 4-5-1; is it basically a Flat 4-4-2 with an extra CM? Or more like a 4-3-3?

Either way, going by the Everton squad, I would say you would need a new:

RB (Hibbert/Neville a bit old?) - van Rhijn, Vrsaljko, Digne, Bartra, Clyne and Isla are all good, fairly cheap, young options -

CB (Again, Heitinga a bit old?) - Rekik, van Rhijn (Yeah, same one but he can play both!), Muniesa and Lascelles are all good, fairly cheap, young options -

Some kind of Central Midfielder (Depending on you're formation) - Samper is a great DM, Adryan (but you cant sign him for a year because of his age!), Podstawski and Thorne are all good, fairly cheap, young options -

An LM or RM (Depending what side you're going to play Pienaar) - Ocampos (From Monaco) & Rodrigo (From Vicenza) are also both good, fairly cheap, young options -

Hope this helps! Pretty much all these players can be got for less than 4m, but please remember these ARE NOT the best players I know you can get for cheap, only ones that are, in my opinion, the best young ones that will be willing to go to clubs with Everton's reputation!

Okay mate thanks for that the formation is 4 defenders a DM 2 MC AMR AML and ST

Cheers for the help

Okay mate thanks for that the formation is 4 defenders a DM 2 MC AMR AML and ST

Cheers for the help

Did I get the positions needed to improve right? Or is there somewhere I else you think you need to improve?

breno dc free 21 class!! erm i think u could do with a IF so rochina or vuckenic(blackburn) would be good and rochina is only 900k :) david hubert for decent cm or A Jali and r jenssen erm jonathan veira for AMC/st