Everton sign Portuguese striker

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
Same kind of signing as Beckford? Score goals at his level but unproven at this new level. This cheap business cud either be pure genius or complete idiocy. My moneys on the former...... although at least he's still young.

Good prospect. On my talents update, he was one I upped, so looks like me & Moyes think alike :)

StuW the next David Moyes.... I can see it now :D

Portugal have a second division!? :O
If Northern Ireland have 4/5 divisions then Portuagal should have loads.

I can't say I have ever heard of the guy, now I do... Second new thing I've learned today, I'm on a roll

Don't know why everyone is writing him off. Moyes has signed loads of unknown players in the past, his scoring record is good, even if it is in the Portuguese 2nd Division he is still young and has time on his side.

If Northern Ireland have 4/5 divisions then Portuagal should have loads.

I can't say I have ever heard of the guy, now I do... Second new thing I've learned today, I'm on a roll

I was joking :P

Here he is in my game in 2013,
hope Hes better irl tho.
Still this signing really cant go wrong, nothing ever comes up badly of signing a young player for a couple hundred thousands pounds.... right?

Who knows but my opinion is another nothing signing, just as Shkodran Mustafi and Lukas Jutkiewickz have been so far. When i first saw "Everton sign Portugeuse Joao..." yesterday i really rather hoped it was Moutinho.

Who knows but my opinion is another nothing signing, just as Shkodran Mustafi and Lukas Jutkiewickz have been so far. When i first saw "Everton sign Portugeuse Joao..." yesterday i really rather hoped it was Moutinho.

yeah that's what my 1st thought was when I got the text from my brother when i was at work, but he's cheap and unproven and i trust Moyes he's plucked some excellent players from the unknown before, hopefully Joao does the business

ya'll sound a bit snobbish writing off players so easily.

I'm an American and follow collegiate american football. You have to recruit your players out of high school to play for you. Some of my teams all time greats were not rated very highly coming out of high school as 18 year olds, and now are in the NFL making millions.

This now ends either Vaugney, or Jukebox's Everton career me thinks.

Seems pretty decent although their is a srark comtrast between the Portugues second division and the Premiere League

This now ends either Vaugney, or Jukebox's Everton career me thinks.

Personally i think Yakubu is one his way out my self, maybe Anichebe too. As for writing him off, who had heard of Tim Cahill when he was signed from Millwall, not many.

Back