Reaction score
I am currently into my third season of managing everton having won the carling cup in my first season and europa league in my second. I sold a number of big name players such as Fellaini, Baines, Pienaar and Jelavic to secure the clubs finances.

Over my time at everton I have made a massive profit of £91m from transfers, whilst bringing in sufficient talent to still be relatively successful. Currently my bank balance stands at 41m and I am breaking even every month. What I would like to know is if there is any way in which I may restructure my debts so I can pay them off ASAP. My plan to develop Everton as a European force is only achievable if I can build a new stadium so I feel that getting rid of my debts quickly will encourage the board to grant permission for building.

I have managed to win every competition with QPR in another save after about 7seasons but their low attendences and therefore lack of a need for a new ground held me back financially so I have decided to approach my Everton career in a different manner. Help regarding paying off my debts at a faster rate would be much appreciated

I cleared norwiches debts after 2 seasons by selling players on monthly installments, I also got destro for free and sold him for 11 mill next season with 7 mill of that in installments, got simao for free and he's out on loan at the moment, west ham are paying his wages and also pay me 25k a month to have him, I'm now 'rich' and I had 25 mill as a transfer budget the next season instead of 6 like the season before

I cleared norwiches debts after 2 seasons by selling players on monthly installments, I also got destro for free and sold him for 11 mill next season with 7 mill of that in installments, got simao for free and he's out on loan at the moment, west ham are paying his wages and also pay me 25k a month to have him, I'm now 'rich' and I had 25 mill as a transfer budget the next season instead of 6 like the season before

nice one, when will it be mine turn for no debt

how did you celar the debts though?

Selling players for installments, selling old players with high wages and getting players for free and selling them the next season for quite a bit :)

Sell players in monthly installments, that counteracts the debts.
You can't pay them off straight away yourself - the board might randomly say "all debts have been cleared due to an increase in finances".

You can't just expect to pay off all your debts in one season then begin work on a new stadium though..
My advice is to make sure you're getting CL every season, after a few more seasons you should be able to ask for a new stadium.

Building a new stadium isn't vital anyway, I tend to make money from transfers than lose money, I sell un needed players, but young players, got Aaron Lennon on my team, still playing grant holt and he's 33, not won anything yet, finished 8th in my second season, and making loads of money

Building a new stadium isn't vital anyway, I tend to make money from transfers than lose money, I sell un needed players, but young players, got Aaron Lennon on my team, still playing grant holt and he's 33, not won anything yet, finished 8th in my second season, and making loads of money

you are finishing 8th though, I want to become a european superpowe

Currently top at the moment in my third season in December, in semi final of capital one cup aswell