Nathan123

Reaction score
Hey guys, i've been looking across the forums for info but can't seem to find anything. I've posted in the "Looking For A Player" thread with no response. So making my own thread seemed the only option :)

I'm in my first season with Everton, got a £10m transfer budget and am looking for a lone striker, as i play a 4-4-1-1 formation. Would like to sign someone to get goals without blowing the whole budget. Thanks guys :)

Artem Milevskyi can be got for about £4.8M on the new patch I think. He's a good target man and a good poacher. Should be good up front alone.

Definitely a bit of the Artem! lethal on the 10.3 patch and cheap as chips!!!

Fredy Montero only costs £3.7M and with the right support is pretty prolific.

I say buy Milevskyi 4.8 million and Yannick Djalo 800k as he's quality for the price.

If you ever change to a 4-4-2 their combined play is amazing.

thanks for the response, i've found Milevskyi, but i can't seem to bid for him, the only options i have available is "scouting" and "player interaction", is this beacuse of the leagues i have loaded? I only loaded English premier league as playable with a large database at the start of my game...

You should be able to bid for him :S

Is he co-owned?

Are you sure he hasn't been loaned out?

Can't i put a bid in if he's out on loan?

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

just checked his personal details, a price has already been agreed at the end of the loan, thats probably why i can't bid. Anyone got another suggestion for a lone striker?

Obafemi Martins is good as a lone up fronter got him in my 2nd season with everton in january on loan and he got 9 goals in 7 apps

( Very injury prone tho :( )

Fredy Montero! or Lacina Traore but he takes a while to get going..

Abel Hernández is a good youngster. he does turn into one of the best strikers in the game.