Reaction score
Just started a new save with Everton , Got the LFC Marshall update so I have a 5 Million Transfer Budget to start with. Gonna do this in monthly updates so here goes.

July

Friendlies

Everton2 v 0Wolfsburg

Pienaar38 , Kone 74

M . Tel-Aviv 0 v 2 Everton

Miralles45+2 , Vellios 62

Southport 0 v 1 Everton

Duffy79

Transfers

Only two deals to speak of this month, Marouane Fellainijoined Arsenal for a Twenty Two Million pound fee and then I went and replacedhim with Two point Nine Million pound fellow Belgian Steven Defour From Porto.

MonthsThoughts

Not a bad month, Rotated the squad and gave a lot of theyounger players some game time , Did well not to concede a goal so hope we cantake this into the next month when the season starts. Also happy to letFellaini leave as his Wages were really high for a club such as ours. Defourcomes in at less than half his wages and I believe he can offer us a lot in thecentre of the park.

im doing an everton save. i won the league twice in a row and got to the champions league semi. ive just started my third year

suppose it is possible to i won the league with Fulham in my first season go read my story

August
Friendlies
Preston 0 v 4 Everton
Jelavic18,76,83
Osman32
Middlesbrough0 v 0 Everton

Everton2 v 1 Ath madrid
Courtois7 (O.G)
Pienaar16
Hibbert(S/O) 45+2
Turan64

The Season Begins

CrystalPalace 1 v 0 Everton
Buckly76

Everton2 v 1 West Brom
Miralles6
Pienaar85
Morrison 85

Capital One Cup
Everton 4 v 1 Wolves
Anichebe 14, 36
Ward 47
Kone 62
Miralles87

Transfers
I beefed up our midfield with the Five Hundred and Twentyfive thousand pound signing of Rubin Amorim from Benfica.I then added AndreasLaudrup for Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand pounds to complete mysummer spending. There were a couple of the lads who left goodison though towardsthe end of the transfer window. Junior joined Carlisle on a season long loandeal, Seamus Coleman went To Hull in a Six point two Five million deal, StevenNaismith went to West Ham on loan bringing in a tidy Hundred grand a month.
MonthsThoughts
Again I am happy with the last month Despite the disappointingopening day loss against Palace. The two lads we brought in look like they canoffer the team a lot especially Laudrup who is one for the future.happy to bein the next round of the cup too where we have drawn Gillingham.

yh i reinvested the fellani money into world class players

I prefer Hibbert at right back, and am gradually gonna bring stones through to take over from him. coleman is a good squad player but everton need the money lol . gonna put September up soon.

September

Everton1 v 0 Hull
Jelavic2

Everton3 v 0 Manchester City
Defour(pen) 34
Pienaar40,80

Chelsea 3 v 2 Everton
Lampard 5
Hazard 45+1,77
Baines52
Jelavic79

Capital OneCup

Gillingham 1v 1Everton
Lee 15
Kone65
Evertonwin 6 – 5 on Pens

Tottenham 1v 0 Everton
Lennon54
Distin,Gueye, Heitinga , Miralles All injured :S

Monthly Thoughts
Nota bad month yet again, to beat city 3-0 was a big shock, i put a youthful teamout and they struggled against Gillingham but they still came through. The Finalgame against Spurs was shockin , we finished the game with 8 men due to the 4injuries the caused us, still a 1-0 defeat away wasn’t a bad result in thecircumstances.