Jurex

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've already started a game with Everton and i've got some problems with scoring goals. I'm looking for strong striker(eventually right winger, cos Giovanni dos Santos's got worse season). I've got about 15-20 mln pounds to spend(with instalments). I've already contracted Antoine Griezmann(money from transfer Baines, 30 mln + dos Santos). Any sugestions? Thanks in advance.

I joined Everton in my second season and managed to get Goran Pandev on loan, who can play as a striker and a right attacking midfielder. He was fairly consistent throughout the season playing both positions for me. I also signed Kevin Volland in the January window and he's meant to develop into a good player. Louis Saha will decline throughout the second season and probably retire (he did in my save) so it's imperative you get a couple of strikers in.

Why, oh why did you sell Baines?

And what happened to the host of strikers you have when you start (Anichebe, Saha, Stracqualursi and Baxter)? All of them did a good job for me in different saves.

I don't want to sell Baines, but Kenwright said, that was too attractive offert to reject(and Tottenham give me dos Santos, cos i scouted him). I sold Anichebe too, cos at the first look at his stats,(i have to say is the first time i've played Everton) i thought, he isn't good enough to play in Everton. Now, i think it was a little mistake from my side.

I don't want to sell Baines, but Kenwright said, that was too attractive offert to reject(and Tottenham give me dos Santos, cos i scouted him). I sold Anichebe too, cos at the first look at his stats,(i have to say is the first time i've played Everton) i thought, he isn't good enough to play in Everton. Now, i think it was a little mistake from my side.

Well, you can try Wilfried Bony. If he hasn't been offered a new contract his release clause should be around the 2m mark and not only is he good, but he'll only get better. He's touted as the new Drogba at the start of the game.

Ok, i've offered him a contract and have a hope to win with Galatasaray...