TheLastAvatar

Reaction score
Hi,

So i have been really struggling in recent weeks with my everton team. Although im currently in 4th position i think the AI has adapted to my tactics because they have stopped working over the last couple of weeks.

These are my current tactics just for reference

And this is my current squad

Just a quick note for any tactics that you include please exclude Mirallas as hes is being sold in January.

Thanks in advance.

The AI doesn't adapt to your tactics. Teams *may* be a more cautious against you because you're doing well. Who's getting into the box here? Only Lukaku. He's going to need support.

I'd also question why you've chosen an Attacking mentality and why you've chosen the Team Instructions you have. What's the idea behind the tactic?

To be honest I dont really know i was just trying stuff out and it seemed to be working until recently. Lukaku has been fine on his own so far hes top scorer in the PL at the moment.

TBH, you need to think about how you want to play before getting advice then. Who will be the main scorers? Who's going to assist mainly? Slow patient build-ups or fast counter attacks? etc etc

As a tip, I always start with a minimal amount of TIs. I''ll add them as necessary when I notice something in the pre-season friendlies, but I never go over-board with them.

TBH, you need to think about how you want to play before getting advice then. Who will be the main scorers? Who's going to assist mainly? Slow patient build-ups or fast counter attacks? etc etc

As a tip, I always start with a minimal amount of TIs. I''ll add them as necessary when I notice something in the pre-season friendlies, but I never go over-board with them.

I've never been very good at tactics do you have any suggestions on how i should be playing?

No, sorry. Use the hint in post 2 though. Lukaku is alone.

Use Barkley with AP(Attack) so you should get two men in the box. Maybe even set the wingers to attack.