joker1234

Reaction score
I need tactic for everton and i have many young,quick player if that can help,so anyone?

try 4-1-1-2-1, if you set a fast tempo that should work, it worked for me :)

I started with Everton too. I have gone on a 7 game winning streak including 2-1 victory away to chelsea and 1-0 win at home to arsenal :-D only but loosing to West Brom :-(

Anyway I used flat back 4 of
Rb cb cb lb
In mid I have a dm cm aml and rm up front u use cam and St its a very balanced formation that works for me. Maby try it out
:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I started with Everton too. I have gone on a 7 game winning streak including 2-1 victory away to chelsea and 1-0 win at home to arsenal :-D only but loosing to West Brom :-(

Rb cb cb lb
In mid I have a dm cm aml and rm up front u use cam and St its a very balanced formation that works for me. Maby try it out

ty man i finished 1st :D

Rb cb cb lb

Tactic didnt work with me at all.

Im using a 4-1-4-1 currently beating Sunderland 4-1 after 30 minutes in my first time using it.

i was using 4-1-1-3-1 and i finished 3rd.With diddly suggestions i finished 1st and after that season i finished 7th.I think will try tbh split