alexjp123

Reaction score
Just started my 3rd season with Everton, start reading rumours the club is being taken over (At Last!!!!). Apparently local Businessman David James is looking to buy the club. I'm thinking...unfortunate name, just a coincidence. But no. In Football Manager, in 2013, Everton have been bought by legendary Liverpool goalkeeper David James. How f***ing stupid!!!!

i cant stop laughing mate... just look at the smile of David James...

No wonder hes smiling in the picture :p

Still cant be much worse than Kenwright ;)

first post...long time reader though...just thought i'd add to this..at least you got a big name keeper to be your chairman...i got chris kirkland at everton...also li tie has taken over as a tycoon at liverpool...why didn't he pick me :(

You heard that there was a new chairman after a consortium had take over your club... You walk into the chairman's office, kind of excited to see who the man is, that you will be working so close with in the future...
As you enter the door, he turns around in his office chair:....

David James : "Welcome, what would you like to discuss today..."

View attachment 219312

Last edited:
At least you are safe in the knowledge the club will be in safe hands....

At least you are safe in the knowledge the club will be in safe hands....
what safe hands XD :p

[video=youtube;Yqtdew441GQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqtdew441GQ&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;WUBEsjfJY2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBEsjfJY2g&feature=related[/video]

On my FM11 save Edwin VDS became the Arsenal chairman :p

David James became my chairmen for Everton in the 3rd season as well, he gave less mony then the last one, urgggggghhhh

Could Steven Gerrard or Francesco Totti become chairmen?

Any retired person in the game that do not become coaches/scouts/managers can become chairmen. Current save of mine....Owen Hargreaves is part of a consortium to buy Leeds United, 3rd season