RM: Steven Pienaar
LM: Mikel Arteta
CM: Mark Noble (Signed for £4.6M)
CM: Tim Cahill
ST: Roque Santa Cruz (Signed for £12M)
ST: Yakubu

Any suggestions for new signings?
I have sold Joseph Yobo to Man City for £7M
Currently the team is doing ok in 7th position. Roque is doing well on 7 goals in 10 games but still think I could improve my team? Thanks.

why dont u play fellaini

He dosen't seem to play aswell as Cahill or Noble. A lot of clubs are intrested in him and he wants to leave. To be honest I hope to sell him in January because I could get a bit of dosh out of him. :D

Why did you sell Yobo?! He's class!! I'm in my 2012/2013 season and I still use him as a key player in my first team squad, and his average rating is like 7.2!
If your gonna sell Fellaini, make sure to get a lot of cash for him. I sold him to Chelsea for like 35 mill, but I regreted it because he was really good.
If you've got the money, I recommend buying Guardado, sell Pienaar, and play Arteta on the right and Guardado on the left.
Anyways, if you wanna have a look at my team, I'll be glad to get you a screenshot. :)

Your weak link is Steven Pienaar without a doubt. You need either a right or left mid. If you get a left mid just play arteta on the other wing.
Alexis Sanchez is the obvious choice if you can afford him, selling felliani would raise the funds for that.

why did you waste money on santa cruz? you could have got better for that kind if money

as said above pienar is ur worst player, i would recommend getting sum1 like james milner but how much money do u have?

as said above pienar is ur worst player, i would recommend getting sum1 like james milner but how much money do u have?

James milner costs a bomb and Everton arnt the richest eam

even andrew driver would be good

Personally i dont think he is good enough for a premiership team pushing for europe. Maybe in a few years but not at the start. He would be a good signing for the futrue. Iv got a mate :)P) who always signs him, no matter who he is, and he is realy impresed with him.

lol yes i have signed driver many a time and he is fantastic but tbh i think he cud start in some of ur smaller mathes against sides like stoke. haha

i would try and get someone like marquinhos from or saviet and play as a winger

Why did you sell Yobo?! He's class!! I'm in my 2012/2013 season and I still use him as a key player in my first team squad, and his average rating is like 7.2!
If your gonna sell Fellaini, make sure to get a lot of cash for him. I sold him to Chelsea for like 35 mill, but I regreted it because he was really good.
If you've got the money, I recommend buying Guardado, sell Pienaar, and play Arteta on the right and Guardado on the left.
Anyways, if you wanna have a look at my team, I'll be glad to get you a screenshot. :)

Yeah if you wouldn't mind mate. :D

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I have £11m to spend, hopefully more after selling Fellaini.

I'm everton and i have arteta on my right wing and matias fernandez on my left so try him hes cheap to think i paid about 6mill and he is world class for me sets up goals all the time.

Ever Banega is a solid option for the midfield. He plays well but if you need a player that really gets stuck in then Palacios from wigan is your man