AceAvenger

Reaction score
So I am currently managing Everton, half way through the season and topping the table when I don't really want to top it at such an early stage of my career.

Tim Cahill has been influential for me and has bagged some important goals and has put in some amazing performances, but he's ageing and I need a replacement.

I currently have 10 million pounds in january, but I am in no real hurry to find a replacement.

As for the traits I need, I need a good finishing midfielder with high mental stats and is blessed with a tireless body, but I also would like Tim's replacement be a bit more of a technical player, because I want Everton to start playing Barca-esque football.

Preferably a youngster, someone I can mold into that position.

Moussa Sissoko or Marek Hamsik perhaps?

Or if you are looking for AMC then Toni Kroos.

I would agree with Hamsik and Kroos, Sissoko is more of a DMC for me

Tim Cahill is ageing? His stats don't drop until about 32.. No point in replacing him yet, maybe in the third season you should start worrying. I brought in Jovetic to compete for a place but Cahill kept scoring so it's not a massive deal really.

if you've only got £10m, you can forget about Hamsik and Kroos. What about Mario Gotze, Sotiris Ninis, Nicolas Lodeiro.

I'm currently in my 3rd season with Everton and Cahill is still a beast. I have just bought Simon Vukcevic so i can rotate them tho.

Thanks for the input, I'm a bit of an Arsene Wenger in the fact I don't give players other 30 any more than a years extension.

I never go for the Hamsik's and the Sissoko's far too expensive and and I grow someone to be just as good for the fraction of the price.

The biggest transfer fee I ever paid was 9 million for Defour.

Hi, I am managing Everton aswell, I am currenty lying 3rd using Raikan's might and magic. I however am not getting the best out of Cahill. his stats are 11 matches 1 goal 2 assists 6.72. I am playing him in the DLF ( Rooney roll ) how are you using him? I play him next to Darwin Quintero ( 6 goal 6 games or kadlec..)What formation are you playing???

Last edited: