Everton v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 1K
Wow 6-0, could be their year? I hope so, sick of seeing Chelsea and United winning it all the time.

Great performance.

Disappointed for not getting an cleansheet but overall pleased.:) looks like fabregas is gonna have a wonderful season!

dont get your hopes up arsenal fans still a long way to go got man utd and man city soon.

6-1 :O
Whatta game! :D
It was a great show of resepct for Cesc to pull out a Dani Jarque shirt after his 2nd goal.

oh yeah, that's a nice sig. you got there Kris, who made it?

omfg im so embarassed, i shall never leave the house ever again!:@

it was bad, but not that bad if you look at the circumstances, you're missing Yakubu, Arteta and Jagielka, you're key CB has had his head messed with by City and you're having to play Saha upfront and he's never really in top shape.

LOL! don't worry mate , early doors, moyesy will get it together

it was bad, but not that bad if you look at the circumstances, you're missing Yakubu, Arteta and Jagielka, you're key CB has had his head messed with by City and you're having to play Saha upfront and he's never really in top shape.

Saha was a sub , Jo started upfront

I love to see Everton get stuffed.. But if I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't get to ahead of myself..

This is a good day to be an Arsenal fan. (H)

I couldn't believe it, but great start to the season.

at this rate man city got no chance of getting an top four spot. against blackburn today they are still basicially the same as last season 'unbalanced' way to many players go foward leaving barry to pick up the pieces totally stupid..

blackburn totally out played them just that shay given was a beast and played fantastic and saved them over and over again.

no chance man city.

Was a good performance and a good result. Hopefully we keep this up and I have faith we will.

Credit to Vermaelen, he didn't just get a goal and stay quiet. His defensive prowess was on show in this game and I can't wait to see more of the same. Gallas also played well at CB.

<3 Fabregas.

Arsenal are my second club, mainly cause most of family support them (you should have heard my dad when he heard the result lol) and i'm hoping they can push on like this for the rest of the season.

oh dear, what the **** happened, did see how empty the ground ended up in last ten minutes lol

Back