Everton v Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Everton and Birmingham in the Premier League.

More...

Well I heard during the day, captain Phil is definately out, now he's doubtful. Wouldn't risk him. But I'm going for 2-1 win. That should ease any relegations fears imo and calm the squad down. And after Arteta's display against Newcastle, looks like he's back to his old self.

got this down as a 2-0 for evertion on my predictor, birmingham were shocking against west brom at the weekend...

Is this match the one that was cancelled because Birmingham got to the CC final?

was cancelled originally cause of frozen water pipes in december and has been pushed back due to the cc final

don't believe it. We've lost Arteta-hamstring like Neville

Great save by howard earlier from Jeromes deflected header!!

Was a really good save by sounds of it.

no i like arteta one of my favourite players :(

Everton and Arsenal have no luck with constant injuries to key players

what the **** happened to Bentley? i go away for 2 minutes and suddenly Murphy's on..

disaster!

yeah i know. both sides having to tinker already. hope we haven't lost him for remainder of season. by sounds of it could be the case :(

yeah we seem to be cursed with injuries at the moment. its getting beyond a joke. Arteta was gettin back to his old self.

1-0 Birmingham

Beausejour header! Great ball in from Jordan Mutch, although very straight, and really Everton will say poorly defended, considering Beausejour is a dot as well!

Beausejour header! Great ball in from Jordan Mutch, although very straight, and really Everton will say poorly defended, considering Beausejour is a dot as well!

well what a surprise. we play well for a bit, but defending lets us down (if that is the case). Stadium sounds absolutely dead. We cannot afford to lose this match or we could be back in it again. The players need to step up

Really hope Everton pull through and get a point or 3 as i like Everton except when they play Arsenal ;)

now Seamus Coleman taken a whack. one of those nights

well what a surprise. we play well for a bit, but defending lets us down (if that is the case). Stadium sounds absolutely dead. We cannot afford to lose this match or we could be back in it again. The players need to step up

it was very much end to end mate, very fast and stretched, although you had a couple of half chances, we had one.
The game seems to be stopping every couple of minutes with injuries! Lets hope whatever happens no one else has to be took off for those reasons!!

it does sound dead your right, looks pretty full though tbf.

I wouldnt panic too much, we are where we are for a reason, theres a long way to go.

it was very much end to end mate, very fast and stretched, although you had a couple of half chances, we had one.
The game seems to be stopping every couple of minutes with injuries! Lets hope whatever happens no one else has to be took off for those reasons!!

it does sound dead your right, looks pretty full though tbf.

I wouldnt panic too much, we are where we are for a reason, theres a long way to go.

Trying not to panic lol. But we can't really afford to lose someone like Arteta tbh. We need his creativity to make something out of nothing, and there are signs that Coleman is getting leggy from being over used

Trying not to panic lol. But we can't really afford to lose someone like Arteta tbh. We need his creativity to make something out of nothing, and there are signs that Coleman is getting leggy from being over used

Ye i know what you mean, Bentley is as big a loss for us tbf!!

We just seem to be letting you play atm, it does my head in when we do that!

think half time would be nice. Moyes should give them a "boost" lol

Back