Everton v Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 1K
Heitinga!!!!!!!!!!! 1-1

Thank christ for that lol. Maybe should use him in a secondary role as a striker judging by the finish lol

Last edited:
Everton 1- 1 Birmingham
  • Heitinga 35
  • Beausejour 17

Been a pretty gritty game so far. Still think we'll nick it 2-1. Started to stretch Birmingham in first half

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

FT 1-1. Very forgettable game. New players desperately needed by Everton

So FT.

Everton 1-1 Blues.

Everton definitely will argue they should have won the game, as soon as Bentley went off Eck seemed to say ok lets play for the draw and defend the remaining 82 minutes, that will be seen by some as a disappointment, although when you get the draw away at Goodison Park, which is a VERY hard place to go its a great result.

Considering the players we have out, Dann, Jiranik (not fully fit), McFadden, Hleb, Ferguson, Gardner, Zigic (not fully fit), then Bentley goes off after 8 minutes!! The likes of Johnson and Larsson are playing with sticky tape keeping them together as well :$

We played a team today with little to no creativity in the side, plus points tonight, Jordan Mutch did well tonight considering he hasn't played a full game of premier league football before, Beausejour is more an more proving his worth in a Blues shirt, and Ben Foster very much commanded anything that came near him.

We're out the bottom 3 temporarily again, big mental boost, well done Blues, proud of that point!

If we had of gotten the win at the weekend like I was hoping for this would have been a dream result but we need to get some wins now at this stage of the season. Still a good result though

So FT.

Everton 1-1 Blues.

Everton definitely will argue they should have won the game, as soon as Bentley went off Eck seemed to say ok lets play for the draw and defend the remaining 82 minutes, that will be seen by some as a disappointment, although when you get the draw away at Goodison Park, which is a VERY hard place to go its a great result.

Considering the players we have out, Dann, Jiranik (not fully fit), McFadden, Hleb, Ferguson, Gardner, Zigic (not fully fit), then Bentley goes off after 8 minutes!! The likes of Johnson and Larsson are playing with sticky tape keeping them together as well :$

We played a team today with little to no creativity in the side, plus points tonight, Jordan Mutch did well tonight considering he hasn't played a full game of premier league football before, Beausejour is more an more proving his worth in a Blues shirt, and Ben Foster very much commanded anything that came near him.

We're out the bottom 3 temporarily again, big mental boost, well done Blues, proud of that point!

Pretty much a fair scoreline tbh. We lacked the spark once Arteta went off, and pretty much lost any ideas. Closest we came was when Coleman got in the box. Very uninspiring. Not safe yet. Remains to be seen how long Arteta will be out for.

Pretty much a fair scoreline tbh. We lacked the spark once Arteta went off, and pretty much lost any ideas. Closest we came was when Coleman got in the box. Very uninspiring. Not safe yet. Remains to be seen how long Arteta will be out for.

I think thats a bit unfair mate tbf, you had a good few chances, with Saha and Beckford coming in from the right, only needing to move it away from the defender and get a shot away but neither did.

As soon as Bentley went off, our game plan was to kill the game, which worked this time, but i consider that a very fortunate point, yet a very good one!

I think thats a bit unfair mate tbf, you had a good few chances, with Saha and Beckford coming in from the right, only needing to move it away from the defender and get a shot away but neither did.

As soon as Bentley went off, our game plan was to kill the game, which worked this time, but i consider that a very fortunate point, yet a very good one!

Thats the problem though-never got to see it, was stuck to radio coverage lol. I admit, i did forgert that Beckford had some nice runs earlier. But I was blind though. Not as enjoyable on radio lol

Thats the problem though-never got to see it, was stuck to radio coverage lol. I admit, i did forgert that Beckford had some nice runs earlier. But I was blind though. Not as enjoyable on radio lol

why didnt you get a stream up? or ask for one :$

When you watch the highlights, or if?!

you'll see how much you dominated, we literally tried to get the ball back then got rid of it XD

why didnt you get a stream up? or ask for one :$

When you watch the highlights, or if?!

you'll see how much you dominated, we literally tried to get the ball back then got rid of it XD

doubt if stream would've worked. The laptop has been very dodgy today. Tried one earlier, and it just froze the whole thing. So I lost my new FM 11 season (hadn't saved it). If I get some highlights, I'll check them out for sure. Happy that Beckford has improved-he's had a major surge of confidence lately. How bad did Artetas injury look as he walked off?

doubt if stream would've worked. The laptop has been very dodgy today. Tried one earlier, and it just froze the whole thing. So I lost my new FM 11 season (hadn't saved it). If I get some highlights, I'll check them out for sure. Happy that Beckford has improved-he's had a major surge of confidence lately. How bad did Artetas injury look as he walked off?

as he walked off he couldnt put any pressure on his right leg, looked like he'd pulled it tbf, they flashed up to him and cahill later in the game, watching it from the stands, and Arteta had a crutch in his hand...

no one helped him off though which i thought was a bit stupid

as he walked off he couldnt put any pressure on his right leg, looked like he'd pulled it tbf, they flashed up to him and cahill later in the game, watching it from the stands, and Arteta had a crutch in his hand...

no one helped him off though which i thought was a bit stupid

that does some pretty silly like. sounds pretty bad then. not good.

lol on SSN they showed the best bits and the ref forgot his cards and had to show much a imaginary card ! XD

Ye i know i saw that at the time, it was funny :$

Think he'll get done for simulation? lol

Back