Everton v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Everton and Manchester United in the Premier League.

More...

If Rooney is on form United will win, if not, Everton could get a draw or win, they did against Chelsea so there's no reason why they can't vs United.

Rooney is on hot form and that is all we can rely on to push for the title.Everton have a wealth of talent but the recent injury of Marouane Fellaini will prove to be a stumbling block,as well as Ryan Giggs ruled out with a broken arm.Valencia,Nani,Berbatov and Owen could step up to the plate,as well as Paul Scholes after his performance in Milan helped United in winning against A.C. Milan.Should Saha find the fiery form and performance that he can normally do on the field against United then Ferguson has a lot to worry about.Saha left Old Trafford after a nightmare up north in Manchester and his decision to move to Merseyside has proved to be a good one.

Predicted scoreline of 1-1 between Everton and Manchester United.Saha to score equaliser.

Last edited:
This could be a tough one-always is going to Goodison. Hopefully we'll get a win though. Also didn't realise it was at 12.45-there goes any uni work I was gona do today!

COYB! If we had Fellaini and Cahill available for this game I would say 2-1 to us but with them two out I reckon we would settle for 1-1 draw.

I didn't realise Cahill was out aswell, is that for 5 yellow cards or something?

With him out, definetly a United win, he's the engine of Everton and they miss him too much when he doesn't play.

For me it is Everton 0-3 United Valencia, Rooney, Berba...

Hopefully Man Utd win, need them in form to stuff the Villa in the cup final :P

If Felli and Cahill we're playing then i would defo fancy us for a win but as they are both out injured i still fancy us to get a draw :D

Back