Everton v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 2K
I see United have lost six times this season, I think United can be beaten if you take the right mentality against them, I think a lot of problems that the lesser clubs have is the fact that they sit back in there own half and let United come at them and then hope to nick a goal, this will never work against United.

Two terrible proformances in a row. We didnt deserve a result in the week and we didnt deserve one today.

You've just got to attack them,frustrate rooney and close down their midfield.
Just don't fear them and buy a Torres to destory the centre backs :p

United didn't turn up,and Berbatov was playing...
Wait Fergie's doing an interview after a loss?!??!

What are you on? Fergie sometimes is a moaning ******* but the majority of the time he accepts that the other team where the better side. The same cannot be said for Rafa.

Had tickets to the game but couldn't go as I am working later and truth be told I am quite happy i didn't go. We played ****, Berbatov ****** me off so much, yes he scored but would be happy to sell him and bring in another striker. Everton deserved their win.

What are you on? Fergie sometimes is a moaning ******* but the majority of the time he accepts that the other team where the better side. The same cannot be said for Rafa.

Had tickets to the game but couldn't go as I am working later and truth be told I am quite happy i didn't go. We played ****, Berbatov ****** me off so much, yes he scored but would be happy to sell him and bring in another striker. Everton deserved their win.
This could go on for a while,i'm just going to say both are moaning bastards (K)

Well played everton.:(
Two terrible proformances in a row. We didnt deserve a result in the week and we didnt deserve one today.
****** ****, you're negative. :P We were a bit dogy in defence but it was nowhere near a terrible performance. :S We'd never scored against ac milan away before that night...

Pretty **** today though.

And andid, bit harsh on berbatov. He scored and should have got an assist but rooney messed up his chance. On rooney, he was really poor much worse than berbatov who i thought did quite well.

As I said, if Rooney plays well United win, if he doesn't then United have a problem.

And andid, bit harsh on berbatov. He scored and should have got an assist but rooney messed up his chance. On rooney, he was really poor much worse than berbatov who i thought did quite well.

Possibly being harsh, but he just ****** me off. he cost 30million and he has not lived up to the price tag. I want to see him put more work and at the moment it does not seem he does that.

well done everton. you deserved to win this game. very good performance.

moyezs = top class

I'm usually happy when United lose, but I've just noticed the table and Everton are sitting 5 points behind us. :(

When did they start winning games? I swear they were in the relegation zone at one point, or near there.

I'm usually happy when United lose, but I've just noticed the table and Everton are sitting 5 points behind us. :(

When did they start winning games? I swear they were in the relegation zone at one point, or near there.
Yeah, I noticed that too.

They've quietly been getting wins like Wigan away and Chelsea at home, suddenly looking like a team that could finish 7th+. Probably down to players coming back from injury.

When I heard Fellaini was out for the rest of the season I begun to question the rest of the Everton team's ability. This is a great result despite a key injury, hopefully they can continue this good form.

When I heard Fellaini was out for the rest of the season I begun to question the rest of the Everton team's ability. This is a great result despite a key injury, hopefully they can continue this good form.
Whoa, rest of the season? Thought he was just out for a few weeks. Cahill was out today too, wasn't he?

Looks like the fight for fourth might actually be more intriguing than watching whether Chelsea will drop enough points to make it interesting for Man U. and us Gunners.

Arteta is back after what, 11 months was it??
He is their best creative force so look set to push for Europe

Whoa, rest of the season? Thought he was just out for a few weeks. Cahill was out today too, wasn't he?

Looks like the fight for fourth might actually be more intriguing than watching whether Chelsea will drop enough points to make it interesting for Man U. and us Gunners.

I heard 6 months, I swear I even recall hearing "Similar to Robin Van Persie". Maybe I'm imagining the whole thing? Or maybe this was before they knew the full extent of his injury.

Yep Fellaini is out for the whole season, big blow.

Back