• Everton Win

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time Chelsea are playing a premier league team in FA cup before Semi Finals. Maybe since 3-4 years. Hope Everton wins this.

First time they have played a top division side AWAY for about 37 years....lol
Hope The Toffees win..cmon

Football can be a cruel, cruel game. At least the team tried their absolute best and came oh so close. Unlucky lads, real unlucky. Now lets transform this performance into the prem

Good result.

3 FA Cup's in a row still on the cards. ^^)

Chelsea didn'get started today. We had chances to finish them off in the second half. So close to winning

game we deserved to win but never mind, good things come to those who wait..............XD

And was it me, or did Drogba have no interest whatsoever? The front 3, just didnt do much at all. The more I'm thinking about, the more bitter i'm getting. O well. But they definately got out of jail. Totally undeserved draw

. But it's annoying that when a team doesnt deserve anything from a game, gets something and takes away a glorious moment.

First time they have played a top division side AWAY for about 37 years....lol
Hope The Toffees win..cmon

What are you suggesting lol. We dont pick the draw.

lucky, lucky chelsea

You need luck in football but nothing lucky about our goal.

. But it's annoying that when a team doesnt deserve anything from a game, gets something and takes away a glorious moment.

You were the better side simple as that but its what good teams can do. They can find a goal even if they are not on top and we did that today.

First of all for people wanting to maybe suggest Chelsea are still in their bad moment as Ancelotti would say we always struggle against Everton home and away. Wasnt the best game of football but i predicted a 1-1 draw in my op and i will definatly take this draw. Everton were good today as i thought they would be and if it wasnt for goal saving tackled by Essien and Ramires and a few stops by Cech things would have been different. It was a decent result for another reason as we played majority of the game with 10men as Lampard was annonymous today and looking back on it i think Carlo should have stuck with Mikel.

On a Chelsea perspective i was very pleased yet again with Ramires, the lad is certainly looking like he was worth the transfer fee indeed. Cech again was excellent today and has been all season and out back 2 of Terry and Brana looked pretty good. In the 1st half we stuck Brana on Saha and Saha was getting nothing and we seemed to swich in the 2nd half which was confusing.

Moment of the Match for me was the Chelsea fans signing "Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9" in the first half.

doesn't make me less bitter though lol

i was at the game and Thought Chelsea were the better team in the first half, but Everton were in the second half.

Still, had a great laugh, Goodison was really quiet today, Chelsea singing for the Majority of the match, Gave savage a load of ****.

All in all though, i think it had a draw written all over it, and i think it will be the same kind of game in the replay