Everton vs Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Yes! Cmon on everton! Saha made up for his pen miss. It watched online and it was backs against the wall at the end but we hanged on! Great result!

Yh that was poor we didn't turn up but we've been on a run before that game and we r keeping it up now

Louis Saha, can be one of the best strikers in the World when he wants to be.

There his 14th and 15th goals this season. He's doing great and if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have anyone who could score

cjackoooooo where are youuu :P

Above? ^^

---------------------------------------------

Bad result for us, but fair play to Everton, they always seem to play well against us, especially Saha. I now feel the Arsenal fans pain when they always get continuously raped by Drogba.

I wanted Chelsea to win this, now Man Utd are 1 point behind i think? And i would rather see Chelsea win the league then Man Utd any day.

So Saha's header makes that 16 goals conceded from set pieces in the league this season. If only they used man marking.

Louis Saha, can be one of the best strikers in the World when he wants to be.

i truly think when fit and healthy he is world class. when he is fit. i wish he was still at utd

I wanted Chelsea to win this, now Man Utd are 1 point behind i think? And i would rather see Chelsea win the league then Man Utd any day.

Danny i thought better of you:P

Back