Everton Vs. Reading - FA Cup 5TH Round.

sigh. We can beat Chelsea, we can beat Sunderland, but we can't beat Reading. Sounds like we can't motivate ourselves to play a championside side (thats not a pop at Reading btw), and if thats the case, we deserve to go out. It's pretty disrespectful to Reading if we can't motivate ourselves to play them properly. Some of the players need to have a long hard look at themselves. Surprised Moyes has got any hair left,

5 Minutes added on..

Foooook Saaakkkeeeee!

Good result for us IF we get passed a resurgant Villa (which we should). Everton are a bit of a Bogey team for us so i'm more than happy with this.

Good result for us IF we get passed a resurgant Villa (which we should). Everton are a bit of a Bogey team for us so i'm more than happy with this.

We don't deserve to go through after what I've heard. Sick and tired of this **** now it's beyond belief.

Absolutely horrendous. There are no words to describe how dreadful we have been today. I have never been so frustrated with an Everton team in my life. What the **** is the point playing so ****** well over 2 games against Chelsea when you're going to go and play like 5 year old children at home to Reading. No disrespect as Reading were excellent today, but they were only as good as me made them, and boy did we suck.

Don't know what else to say tbh.

Absolutely horrendous. There are no words to describe how dreadful we have been today. I have never been so frustrated with an Everton team in my life. What the **** is the point playing so ****** well over 2 games against Chelsea when you're going to go and play like 5 year old children at home to Reading. No disrespect as Reading were excellent today, but they were only as good as me made them, and boy did we suck.

Don't know what else to say tbh.

nothing else to say mate. We deserved nothing, simple as. Just got to try and salvage something from the league now.

GETIN!

We're Going To Wembleeeeeeeyyyyy!

Everton fans clapping Reading players off <3

That hurts, beating Chelsea like that to go and lose to a championship side at home.

Well played Reading!

GETIN!

We're Going To Wembleeeeeeeyyyyy!

Everton fans clapping Reading players off <3

Well done Reading. Everton fans appreciate a team that tries to win a football match. Something our players should learn to do.

nothing else to say mate. We deserved nothing, simple as. Just got to try and salvage something from the league now.
I've watched pretty much every game for the last 3 years, and I just can't believe how bad we can be. Hadn't noticed how badly we miss Pienaar until today. Fed up of this side.

Reading substitutes.....

Mikkel Andersen:wub: :wub:
Chris Armstrong
Brian Howard
Jem Karacan
Hal Robson-Kanu
Michail Antonio
Simon Church

Seems to me, that right now there's some players in the championship who should be playing in the premiership. Least they've got the balls to make an effort and win a game. Absolutely livid

shocked really thought Everton would have won there best chance of a cup in years ?

shocked really thought Everton would have won there best chance of a cup in years ?

I was shocked tbh, I though Arsenal would of won there best chance of a cup in years on Sunday.... ;)

Sorry for going off topic, but the opportunity was there!

I'm not shocked-angry yes. Seems to me we just did not respect Reading enough and paid the price. We always seem to raise our game for the top 5-6 in the prem, but seem to think we don't need to for anyone else. If thats the case, I don't want players like that at my club. Soooo infuriating.

I'm not shocked-angry yes. Seems to me we just did not respect Reading enough and paid the price. We always seem to raise our game for the top 5-6 in the prem, but seem to think we don't need to for anyone else. If thats the case, I don't want players like that at my club. Soooo infuriating.

Better than the respect Liverpool gave us last season..

They were selling tickets for the next round before we played the replay.. :D

I would say i'm sorry for you guys, but i'm not to be honest.. I feel for the fans, the players didn't respect us and our play. I just love the way They (Everton fans) clapped us off.. i got so much respect for you guys now, Reading fans (including myself) wouldn't of done that!

Better than the respect Liverpool gave us last season..

They were selling tickets for the next round before we played the replay.. :D

I would say i'm sorry for you guys, but i'm not to be honest.. I feel for the fans, the players didn't respect us and our play. I just love the way They (Everton fans) clapped us off.. i got so much respect for you guys now, Reading fans (including myself) wouldn't of done that!

Thats our problem mate-lack of respect sometimes. Safe to say I suspect the players guilty of that will be offloaded during the summer-I hope. You simply earned your right to be in the next round, and wish you guys luck. You earned it.

Well played Reading, can't wait to see all the Toffee's who thought they were automatically through. :)

Well played Reading, can't wait to see all the Toffee's who thought they were automatically through. :)

Any Everton fans who thought we'd hammer Reading.....well this season shows why I was less than optomistic. And to be honest....I'm ashamed to be an Everton fan right now. It's an embarassment.

Any Everton fans who thought we'd hammer Reading.....well this season shows why I was less than optomistic. And to be honest....I'm ashamed to be an Everton fan right now. It's an embarassment.

Ah, chin up mate. Got respect for Everton fans like you (there isn't many of them), I am sure if use can find a decent investor and sort yourselves out use will come back as strong as ever. I can see why life is bleak for an Everton fan at the moment though, all sorts of debts, poor on the pitch, rumours of your best players and quality youngsters going. Hopefully something good will happen in the summer for the club.