Everton vs Sydney FC

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Just to let any interested parties know this game will be televised at 10:30am English time, tomorrow on ESPN, as I would have wanted to be informed.

Look forward to seeing a couple of the new youngen's if possible.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Anyone watching this?

It's not on ESPN :s Ill watch it online though I want to see new signings

Only a few hours until kickoff now...
Will be going to the Everton v Melbourne Heart match next wednesday - should be interesting!

Both games were meant to be on ESPN but got cancelled.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Anyone got a stream because I can't find one.

Might try and find a stream. Wouldn't mind seeing Beckford bang in a few goals either!

Beckford is injured and not playing, but if you find aa stream please tell me.

Oh right. And i've been looking and all the admins that have created the stream have said the match wont be comensing.

Yeah all the usual streams are not showing it because they were going to stream from ESPN but they no longer are broadcasting it

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

The match is going on after 34 minutes its 0-0

Are you watching?

Would love to be watching this, watching how Cahill plays in Australia and him with the fans and that, and the new signings like Silva

Gueye and Silva are on the bench

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Dwight Yorke is playing for Sydney FC as well

I remember when I watched the mighty Cambridge United beat Everton 4-2 a couple of years ago in a pre season friendly :)

and who have Everton signed so far?

The only place you will now be able to see this is EvertonTV. The broadcasters pulled two days ago leaving ESPN with nothing to show, which is a shame.

I want to see Yorke play,its been ages since I have seen him play for Man U,top player in his time

Sorry no i am not watching i was just saw the live result on Bet365 in play service. Its 1-0 Everton after 70 mins

We won 1-0 with Victor Anichebe scoring