Everton win the Premier League!

ArsenalFC76

Reaction score
Well I finally did it.. I won the Premier League with Everton!!
It's taken a lot of time but I finally did! This may seem like old stuff, but this is my first time I win the league with a team not from the so called "Big 4". Anyways I just wanted to see if anyone has done something like this, and I also wanted to share some screenshots of the league table, my team, and some key players to my success. Feedback would be appreciated.

Note: Beddard: regen, Central Defender and can play on the right.
Csaszi: regen, Striker.

i cant even win the league with liverpool and im in my third season already

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

but thats all because of the 9-point deduction off liverpool though isnt it??

Lol, I'm in an epic battle trying to win with United in my 1st season, might make a thread tomorow and keep you lot posted, got eight 6 games left 6 points behind I think

well done mate, it takes awhile to break the big four, but it makes you feel like its worth all the time you put in to building a squad that can put in a serious challenge. Congratulations;)

Hang on a minute, look closely at the league table 'liverpool deduced 9 points', if they had those you wouldnt have won :p

i won it with boro after 4 seasons, quit after that was too unrealistic

LOL yeah Liverpool got 9 point deducted because of going into administration. I got a bit lucky I guess :p

Well done.

i won it two times with birmingham, in third and fourth season

Won it TWICE with Birmingham!! Now that's Amazing! Well done to you mate!

craig1w: Yeah, Chelsea 7th, and Reading 6th :O

Well I finally did it.. I won the Premier League with Everton!!
It's taken a lot of time but I finally did! This may seem like old stuff, but this is my first time I win the league with a team not from the so called "Big 4". Anyways I just wanted to see if anyone has done something like this, and I also wanted to share some screenshots of the league table, my team, and some key players to my success. Feedback would be appreciated.

Note: Beddard: regen, Central Defender and can play on the right.
Csaszi: regen, Striker.
sorry what tactics are you using mate? can you upload them please so i can have a go with them? I have found it very hard to find a solid tactic for Everton and have tried making my own to no availe!! so i would love to try yours thankyou:)

if it was realistic the game would be pretty **** wouldnt it, cas u would be mid table every season and never improving just like they do for real life, is that what u want

Hang on a minute, look closely at the league table 'liverpool deduced 9 points', if they had those you wouldnt have won :p

thats all the more sweeter for an Everton seeing Heartbreak of what could have been for the kopites lol

That is exactly what i said
he didnt score that many goals against everton recently as i recall lol theres only one dan gosling.......and if you know your history its enough to make your heart go!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

if it was realistic the game would be pretty **** wouldnt it, cas u would be mid table every season and never improving just like they do for real life, is that what u want
not being funny mate but we have improved immensly since the moysiah came 7 years ago we where battling relagation season after season now we are qualifying for europe season after season and he has done it on as much money as one of your players is worth but you wouldnt notice all that being a utd fan... there is more than one club in england and hopefully we will knock you out the cup.

I don't think he was talking to you fella, he was referring to the Boro lad who said he quit after 4 seasons because it was too unrealistic after lifting the prem.

Nothing wrong with United fans, we are not blind. You forgot who your captain is? He's a United fan.

I wanted to manage Everton but thought it would be quite easy due to all the quality players already in the squad. But it looks like they may be a team worth managing because they always seem to get rid of their best player for a pittance compared to their real values. Well done for winning it by the way.

Last edited: