frodo28027

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post so im still learning how to do all the stuff to make the posts look better, im brazilian so im sorry if I make any spelling mistakes.
I'm going to make a new challenge with Everton, I will try to get wonderkids and regens for Everton and win a lot of titles.
So, Everton has a really good team with Fellaini, Baines, Pienaar but he hasn't got goods wonderkids.I will try to sell those players and buy young players, anyone over 22.
This is it, a normal youth challenge with Everton, as I said before, this is my first post on the forum so be free to make some rules to make this
playthrough more interesting. I put my game in English so you guys could understand.

Leave your feedback, your rule, your tip, your suggestion, I'm really excited about this challenge.

Try keeping the same size font as yours is changing throughout your post!!
Good luck with your story! Will follow and help you along the way if you need it!
Feel free to look at my story, it's about fellow Brazilian Legend Juninho Paulista!! Have a read and let me know what you think!

I made some rules:
-I can only sign players younger than 22
-I can't play with players with 30 or more
What do you guys think?

Looks good mate decided I'm gonna make my current save in to a youth challenge from now on currently managing bate from Belarus.

Pre Season

Everton 0 X 1 Angers SCO

Really bad start, I had not chosen the formation, the players. My goalkeeper was terrible,Mucha, I will look for another one. But we still are in the pre-season and we will fix the team.

Everton 4 X 0 Southport
( Phil Jagielka, Apostolos Vellios, Victor Anichebe(2) )

Everton 0 X 0 Preston
Trying to play without Fellaini, yes, I sold him

Everton 0 X 1 Juventus

Everton 2 X 2 Everton(CHI)
(
Apostolos Vellios, Victor Anichebe)
Deception...