Millwalltyler

Reaction score
I need some good, young and quality defenders for Everton. And young wingers aswell

Okore Ake Chalobah (More CDM tho) evans maybe try Nastasic but i like Okore and for wingers try gervinho tello muniain or griezmann

you have J,Stones hes class!! C.Clark A..Villa and they have another cb forgot his name!

Guiseppe Bellusci (Spelling) - Catania (£3.5m)
Julian Velazquez - Independiente (Spelling) (4-6m)

As previously mentioned, Jores Okore - Beast!!

Also, have a look at Doria.

I always play as Everton, if you can get rid of Distin, Hibbert, Heitinga (12million) and Anicebe. It frees up alot of money and wages.

James Tomkins from west ham can be bought cheap. Always becomes amazing for me, even tho i didnt buy him this time.

Using the money i would recommend getting Nathan Redmond from Birmingham and Will Hughes from Derby. If you can get Nick Powell on loan from United, him and Hughes have developed a great partnership for me.

This is my Everton sqaud at the moment. This is start of 4th season.

ScreenShot2013-06-19at152710_zps4dc27a57.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at152714_zps5c4e54fc.png

I sold Fellani 22mil (10mil upfront 12over 30months and 10percent of next sale) distan 525k vellios loan to wigan(14k PM) John stones (bpool loan) brought in Wanyama 11.75mil (3mil upfront 8.75 over 48month) Muniesa and Albelds 1st team frees adam matthews 2.6mil ruben rochina 4.8 chamakh loan 45k pm adan on loan 16k pm and then for future brought ryan gauld 525k kadu(gk porto) 250k andre gomes free and max clayton 3,3mil ....played 10games won 4 lost 3 drawn 3...beat man utd 2-0 lost to arsenal 5-0 they was like barca lol

jack butland for longterm, but if you want someone cheap and good for now, get Ben Amos, can get him on loan or cheap, and he develops really well just with a handful of games a season, if you give him cup and the odd game, his stats rise quickly. Any other positions?