mcfc-harry

Reaction score
I've just finished the first season with Everton and finished 3rd securing champions league football, I just don't think my squad is good enough to get out of the groups. I have ?23m to improve and any suggestions are welcome, thanks.

GK: Howard, Joel
RB: Coleman, Stones
CB: Jagielka, Balanta, Distin, Alcaraz, Duffy
LB: Baines, Oviedo
CM: McCarthy, Sigur?sson, Osman, Gibson
AMR: Mirallas, Barkley, Osman
AMC: Barkley, Correa, Sigur?sson
AML: Afellay, Oviedo, Kone
ST: Leandro Damaio, Rhodes, Vellios

I'd target a new CM and AMR/L if i were you. For CM you seem to be lacking someone who can break up play for you so maybe look at Lucas Romero? He quite often moves to Benfica at the start of the game though.

For AMR/L, could you maybe get Deulofeu on loan again? If not then Rodrigo Gomez is an amazing winger on the right and Manolo Gabbiadini is great at LW with amazing all around attacking attributes, he can also play the complete forward role better than most in the game too

Hope I've been some help!

I've just finished the first season with Everton and finished 3rd securing champions league football, I just don't think my squad is good enough to get out of the groups. I have ?23m to improve and any suggestions are welcome, thanks.

GK: Howard, Joel
RB: Coleman, Stones
CB: Jagielka, Balanta, Distin, Alcaraz, Duffy
LB: Baines, Oviedo
CM: McCarthy, Sigur?sson, Osman, Gibson
AMR: Mirallas, Barkley, Osman
AMC: Barkley, Correa, Sigur?sson
AML: Afellay, Oviedo, Kone
ST: Leandro Damaio, Rhodes, Vellios

It's definitely good enough to get out of the group stages, could use some strengthening on the AML, and MC as Masoaoki said. If you can't get Lucas Romero then try for someone with good aggression, determination, and work rate/teamwork. Scott Brown is good in this way. A good AML would be Delofeu or Griezmann.