Jamo456

Reaction score
Just started a save with Everton, and have noticed that the squad is filled with central midfield players, be it attacking or defensive. With this in mind, I am looking to play a 4-1-2-1-2 for the first season and least, and would like this to be a possession tactic, with short, sharp passing between the middle four players, but with the most attacking making runs into the box to form a front three, so becoming a 4-1-2-3 when attacking. I would also like to create a role for Jelavic, so that he does very little work in the build up to moves, but is there to finish them when chances are created.

What team and player instructions would be best to use for this tactic and the roles for the AMC and ST.

[h=2]Attacking Possession tactic[/h]
Here is the template/tactic for my Brendan Rogers style attacking possession tactic! It will not get you over 1000 passes etc.. it might get you over 100 passes after about 20 games using it or so.. only used it for about 5 or so at the moment and is giving me some great results
smile.gif

I suggesting sticking it in your match prep for at least 3 months before using it! let it get familiar before implementing it, when you do make sure its at home vs a weaker team and build on it from there!

Do not implement it immediately.. it may not work.. or do and see if it does! Up to you! in now way have I completed this tactic but for the sake of the thread itself and the member who asked me to create this, here it is
smile.gif
enjoy!

Use Counter strategy when away from home (this just lowers the mentality a bit and keeps it about normal) I dropped from fluid to balanced as well to bring down the mentality.. and control when at home!

The attacking players have all default mentalities (I have left the mentalities unticked and set manually) so that when you do change strategies it impacts them, the rest of the players have been pre-set already!
get what I mean?
smile.gif

Formation:

Shouts:

Tactic:

Tactic download:

Link: