Everton's new away kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I posted a leaked picture of it yesterday before it came out. I think it's ok but I'll be getting the home instead defo.

I actually really like it..

I dont like Everton but I might start to as that is one **** of a shirt. :)

I feel sorry for the Everton supporters that have to travel away from home now..

Electric pink? What were they thinking?

Baby pink is the only pink worth having.

I don't know why we have suddenly turned to Pink in our away kits was always white.

I preferred the subtle pink in last years away shirt, but I guess this one will be popular for Online Clubs on FIFA 11

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:34 PM ----------

evertonhome.png
evertonhomesm.png

Here are the kits for in-game use credit to Rafa23 on sortitoutsi

If it was a different make, not Le Coq, it would be a jizzable kit.

But, as said before, post in 10/11 kit thread.

Sorry Frank, but what the **** do you **** over then :S...

wexford-youth-jersey.jpg

Jersey colour robbing b*st*rds! FORZA YOUTHS!!!!

It looks like a 5 year old drew it, and the home kit has been leaked and it looks even worse than that. Safe to say I will not be getting that kit next season, and not sure about the home kit.. :S

they robbed our away kit colour! Come on you boys in pink!

If only I could give you it back, I would!

Maybe we can beat West Brom, Birmingham, Chelsea and Blackburn when they laugh to death when they see it.

Maybe we can beat West Brom, Birmingham, Chelsea and Blackburn when they laugh to death when they see it.

Haha! Yeah fair chance actually! :p

wexford-youth-jersey.jpg

Our is cooler anyway :p :D

Why did you pick them teams out of random? Maybe all the teams would laugh. I kind of like it i like newcastles bannana kit aswell. You guys dont like a change of colour or style. Man Utd fans where saying **** about this years kit "it looks like a rugby kit" but then agan they went and bought it. Does it matter about what you wear? To me the results are more importat than the kit colours. I would happily buy that if man utd released that. Just add a splash of white or black and a nice kit

I picked those teams because they play in blue so we will be in pink away from home, and come on, I wouldn't mind a colour other than pink. Don't get me wrong I'm against sexism but why did we have to choose pink when typically our away kit is white or amber.

I picked those teams because they play in blue so we will be in pink away from home, and come on, I wouldn't mind a colour other than pink. Don't get me wrong I'm against sexism but why did we have to choose pink when typically our away kit is white or amber.

Good point maybe they want a change. First you had black with thin oink stripes now they changed the whole kit pink i prefer the black one with the pink stripes.

@
wexford-youth-jersey.jpg

What team is that?

If they were doing it for a Breast Cancer charity, I'd think it was a top kit (like Oldham did with their one match only kit).

Bang on, exactly what i was thinking.

If they had Breast Cancer, or Cancer research on the front and dedicated funds to that, it would be a great idea.

a lot more of that should happen in football tbf!

Status
Not open for further replies.