Every Clubs Dream - A Bradford City Story.

Reaction score
(The reason i've chosen Bradford City is for various reason - I actually have family from there and also there an ex-premier league club who's now suffering in League Two - The challenge of this story? Win the Barclays Premier League ofcourse!)

jz9ycl.gif

www.bradfordcityafc.co.uk
Calvin Ayre Takeover - Finalised

After months of negotiations and discussions, today's the day every Bradford City fans been praying for, today the takeover of Bradford City by Canadian Billionaire Calvin Ayre was finalised. The deal was completed an hour before midnight as discussions went on longer than expected. Calvin's got big plans for the club and is aiming to be in the Premier League within the next five or six years.

With having a poor showing in the League Two the last few seasons, it's our main priority we start this season off aswell as possible as our minimum aim this season is the play-offs. We would like to thank Calin Ayre for this opportunity, with our debt's now been paid off and money being put into the club for transfers - it really seems promising for our city's great football club.

- Julian Rhodes (Managing Director)

How you doing so far with Bradford? I'm in my 3rd season and I'm 2nd in league 1 after 24 games. Might take a while to win the Premier League!