Everybody saying their tactic is the best...

izzice777

Reaction score
Everybody saying their tactic is the best.

I'm not quite agree...

For me, it depends on who u have in ur team, and who u play in each position that makes it all count. Even if u said ur tactic is genius or whatever, basically its each player in each position suits it.

Its better to makes ur tactic based on the player u have and study their strengh to fit each position. And u surely will get a good season ahead of u...

ICE
Been playing Liverpool and rocking EPL and Europe.

That is true mate. Im playing well with Man Utd squad for my current tactic, but when I was started a new game with Man City, it was difficult to win and scores eventhough i use the same tactic.

So, im totally agree with you..the tactic is depending the players, theirs position and the reputation of clubs. For a big club it is easy to scores and win the games but for LLM is maybe difficult.

By the way, enjoying with fm09 at the moment.

Cheers..

Tactics are situational, Formations are for life.

Fahmi and Lee...

I couldnt agree more about that.

Cheers...

Ditto here...

And one more thing: most people try their tactics with big Team, having almost the best player at the right position

It would be great to compare the same tactic with a little league team to see if you got the same result. Not all of us are Abramowitz...;-(

Since I start playing FM, I found out that playing with a low league team and actually win you ticket to the major league is the most satisfactory moment of a carrier.

Still looking for the right tactic for my team... ( playing with 1860 München, German 2nd Bundesliga).

Cheers all