stevee10001

Reaction score
Hi guys i downloaded uncle rons level 7 and 8 league's and have managed to get chester out of the evo stick north quite comfortably with a couple of useful signings that look like they will be important going forward.
Would like to know if anyone has tryed doing something like this and would recommend any special loan signings or transfers?

Got Mole Valley from Level 10, into Blue Square Premier. 5 season - 5 promotions...

I found a lot of young players released from Premiership/Championship clubs came down.

I need get on these lower level games i really do..

Quick question guys where after you have downloaded the database do you extract the file to in order to play with the data...

I have started game trying to take Marine from Evo-Stik Prem to THE PREM!! So far 6 months into first season sitting nicely at top, 5 points clear with 2 games in hand, averaging 3 goals pe game and in 3rd round propoer of FA Cup!! Recommend following signings (all bar two* free, all will play at this level):

Gk - *Ludovic Grondin (£1k buy), Jeroen Meijer, Rudi Pounoussamy
DR - Horold Ebrard
DL - Didier Caro
DC - Mustapha Traore
MR - Patrick Percin
ML - Eric Farro, Patrick Vaz, Cedric Fiston
MC - James Ashmore, Kuami Agboh, Shane Williams, Sergio van Kanten
ST - *Yohan Guichard (£5k comp) - worth it!!, Hamed Sacko, Martin Reilly.

Quite a few Reunion players here (no secret really) but try LUXEMBOURG as good source of free players - e.g. Emmanuel Francoise, Laurent Guthleber