ironandmine

Reaction score
I'm wrapping up my second season at the helm of Manchester United and I'm trying to find a long-term replacement for Evra to purchase at the start of next season. I would love to find a wing back with similar qualities to Rafael just on the left. Although I occasionally play Wes Brown or Owen Hargreaves as right full backs, I purchased Rafinha to be my Neville replacement and, alternating with Rafael, I want to establish a fast, crossing wingback defense. All I need is a Rafael to my Evra...got any ideas?

(*I would love to have the brotherly duo of Fabio and Rafael but sadly Fabio just doesn't perform like Rafael does and his potential is much lower, methinks. I purchased Joao Paulo with the hopes that he'd step up to be Evra's Rafael but, alas, I don't think he's cut out for the big leagues in quite the way I want him to be...plus he's much better at WBL as opposed to on the back line and I can't see myself incorporating that into my strategy...)

gareth bale is who people recommended me him and baines but didn't try them out though

renan, bale, clichy (actually very signable) vargas, filipe,

jeremy helen (snap him up if he's no longer at man c, otherwise, no chance lol), diego renan, gareth bale, dodo, felipe, kolarov, pablo de cengile (spelling)

Jeremy Helan - Man City
Tripy Makonda - PSG
Marcelo - Real Madrid
Ivan Obradovic - Partizan
Nemanja Pejcinovic - Rad
Vegard Forren - Molde
Fabian Monzon - Boca

Ps (Fabio does turn pretty **** good, better than Rafael in my current save)