Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Ex-Liverpool owner seeks damages

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Former Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks asks the High Court to lift orders preventing him from seeking about $1bn in damages.

More...

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
I think I speak for the whole Premier League when I say **** off you ******. Have some spot of decorum...

Staff member
Reaction score
Ffs. Get lost. You should be paying Liverpool for your damages, not the other way around

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
£1 Billion are you ******* crazy XD You gave permisson for that Brouston guy to have deciding vote basiclly you appointed him, your own fault so suck it up and be a man...

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
think should do everybody a favour and crawl back under the stone from whence he came. what a knobcheese

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
**** you, you fat ****.

Jak

Reaction score
£1bn was probaly the biggest number he could think of and is now demanding it. Just **** off now please :)

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
**** off. Haven't you caused the club, the fans and the Premier League enough trouble?

If I was him, I would certainly not have the cheek to ask for a penny, let alone $1BN. ****.

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
He owes the club that amount for the scandal and upheaval he caused at this club. Glad to see fans of other clubs even slam this!!!

Reaction score
What the fu** would that old **** do with the £1b? The man is 65 and have already enough money...why would he need more? Stupid idiot.