Exam Revision Websites

Reaction score
As most of you will, as most of us on here are around 15/16, the exams are coming up soon - up here in scotland the start on the 22nd I think, and I was wondering if any of you know of any good revision websites.

Here are a couple I use:

Evans2chemweb.co.uk - Good chemistry website. Geared more towards Scottish standard grades and Highers than English GCSE's but worth a shot I suppose

bbcbitesize.co.uk - need I elaborate? Most talked about revision site.

Wikipedia.co.uk - Surprisingly, I have found wikipedia to be a lot of use by typing in things such as "diffraction" for Physics, and receiving a full and well detailed explanation.

Brightredpublishings.co.uk - This is the company doing most of the SQA's past paper printing, and - as well as past papers - they have some decent revision tips on there too.

Please feel free to post your own in this format:

- websitedomain
- suited exams
- subjects
- your comments

Thanks, Chris ;) (H)

i could do with one as well. For 13+ Science

Btw, can someone please change the title from 'Revsion' websites to 'Revision' websites?

Thanks.

i suggest you all stop playing fm and get of fm-base and do some revision. joking lads good luck revising and with your exams. good thread should help alot.

Good Idea mate, Hope Its a Success and of course, good luck on the exams. :D

Personally I never liked to use the websites, always preferred just reading over any work/handouts/notes from the actual class.

Livemaths.com
All types of GCSE Maths exams
Maths
comments: They have live physics as well a man shows you step by step how to do equasions and other maths stuff.They also have past papers and aswers and videos. You have to pay to use the website ask your school to get it. I got my username/id from school as they bought the whole package