Luc020

Reaction score
The best way to have team talks under control:

Pre-Match: Against every single opponent : Aggressive- I expect a win
No individual team talk to any player regardless of whether they react negatively or are unresponsive

Half time: Unless 5+ goals clear (5-0/6-1/8-3) then select Aggressive---> Not happy with performance
If you are 5+ goals clear then select assistant to take the team talk
If a player with a half time rating above 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him you are happy with his performance
If a player with a half time rating below 7.2 reacts negatively or is unresponsive then passionately tell him that you have faith in him

Full time: Win: Passionately Well done/Happy with performance
Draw/Lose: Aggressively: Not happy with performance

*Team meetings as soon as you lose a game or draw having played badly in order to stop a negative run of results.

Saw someone post this - think it it was for FM12... but i thought i'd give it a go.

My under-performing West Ham team - try it... results? 6-0 away win vs West Brom... going to be giving this a proper go! Just thought i'd share.

Thank you! I've tried this the past few games and this has worked for me. Also with fm13 team meetings are extremely important, if you don't hold one when you first take over a team you will have a much more random result with team talks.

That doesnt work for me at all. What reputation did you select when you were setting up your manager's profile?

That doesnt work for me at all. What reputation did you select when you were setting up your manager's profile?

International. Forgot to say that's probably very important...

Any other feedback from people trying this?

If you have international Rep - I strongly urge you to try this!

Depends how you're doing, if you started well and had a recent bad run, just say the option that is similar to 'you've been unlucky, keep your heads up and things will change'.