10xc1mx.png
fa67bn.png

View attachment 124952View attachment 124951
View attachment 124950View attachment 124949

Some new.

Last edited:
Blyth Spartans / Fleur de lys

ExcelsiorRdam.

Your work is of real quality, I am enjoying your kit posts. I wondered if you would be willing to make a couple of kits for me? I have two particular styles that I am interested in.

The first is a home/away for the English non-league club Blyth Spartans.

View attachment 124664View attachment 124663View attachment 1081476View attachment 124662View attachment 124656

The club kit is currently similar to that above; green and white stripes. I'd like to keep the green/white colour scheme, but have a one-colour shirt with a helmet style decal faded into the side of the shirt (like your Statue of Liberty scheme above).

For example:

Shirt - white with green trim on the bottom of the sleeves.
Club logo and shirt maker icons in their usual place.
Sponsor - something simple in black, like the 'Subaru' you have used previously, or my Sony Ericsson wording.
Either of the two helmet designs in a faded green, coming in from the side.

And then an accompanying away shirt. Perhaps in a flat black colour with trim, logos etc, and then the same helmet design coming in from the side of the shirt.

My second request is a complete fantasy kit. I would like to take over a lower-league French club and have an interest in the old French Imperial/Napoleonic colour schemes and designs.

View attachment 124661View attachment 124660View attachment 124659View attachment 124658View attachment 124657

Here I am thinking that the imperial blue could be the base colour for the home shirt, something similar to the Arsenal redcurrant colour for the away shirt. All trim to be in gold. Within that I would be keen to have a fleur de lys decal incorporated in some way, and the usual shirt maker etc details.

Or, as an alternative style, perhaps something based on the River Plate shirt design. So the upper triangle would be in the blue, the lower triangle in the redcurrant, separated by a thin white or gold diagonal sash.

I don't have a real concept of what the end-shirts would look like and would be really interested to see what you could come up with for these designs, if willing?

Last edited:
Those are excellent, ExcelsiorRdam. Thank you kindly.

The Spartans kit is exactly on brief, and I really like the two-tone home shirt and the little touches, like the head in the away gold banding. I left the sponsor out as I was planning to take over a lower-league Corsican club; a team with no money, no sponsor and take them through the leagues to the top.

Great work on the kits. Now to get these beasties into the game!

Club (met logo): Aston Villa badge link
Brand: Umbro
Sponsor: Unicef link
Main Colours: Claret & Light Blue
Secondary Colours: Gold and White

Home & Away: Like these Roma Kits LINK
Third: Of you Choosing

Extra: PL badges on sleeves of home and away & CL badges on Third Sleeves

Thanks in advance

Could you possibly make fantasy kits for my created team

Club (met logo): View attachment 122969
Brand: Puma
Sponsor: Skyrim and Bethesda
Home: Sky Blue and Tangerine
Away: Tangerine and Sky Blue

club: Highfield Rangers ( Highfield Rangers )
manufacturer: puma
sponsor: king power
colours: Home: Blue with white pin strips. Away: White with red trim. Third: Red with club logo in kit(white)
notes: Can the sponsor be in red for home and away and black in third

THANK YOU

Love the kits above!!

Could I request 2 please;

Team: Preussen Munster (3.Liga in Germany)
Home: Same design as the kit of the left - main colour black with green...

kitsJPG.jpg

Away: Same design as kit on the right - stripe thicker, main colour red with black outline and stripe
Sponsors: None
Kit Manufacturer: Nike

Thanks in advance :)