club:nottingham forest
brand:nike
sponsor:virgin
home;red white tint
away: white, thin red stripes
third:blue white tint
sorry starting new season want new stuff
code: 692

Lads, I will make them tomorrow. However, it's not the intention that i will make config for everyone. I'm sure that a tutorial is around here. For the requests that I have, I will make the config. But requests after this message won't get a config-file!

Great thread mate, can I trouble you for the below?

Team : Leeds United
Kit Style: Man City 2013 / 2014 Third Kit (see here http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/2013-14-premier-league-shirts_20180)
Manufacturer : Nike
Sponsor : Jumeriah (http://typophile.com/files/Jumeirah Emirates Towers Logo.JPG)
Home : As City Third Kit, main background kit colour white with yellow & blue stripes
Away : As City Third Kit, main background kit colour blue with white & yellow stripes
Third : As City Third Kit, main background kit colour yellow with blue & white stripes

Thanks a million

Quick question mate, these are 2d kits yeah (first time i've done this). I assume they don't work with the 3d ME?

Someone got a nice/difficult request for me :)?
How's this??

My managers profile is Alistair Leslie Graham aka. Ali G - I have reached the year 2028/29, and in celebration of this being my longest ever save that hasn't crashed on me and the fact I have just won the EPL for the like the forth time and I just can't seem to win the CL which was my original challenge so I am looking for some shirts to inspire, lol...

Team: Staines Football Club
Brand:
Nike
Sponsor:
Same as on the links please (but just the lettering (without the square around it)

Please try for a subtle rasta style --- that would be awesome as my manager is Ali G :) (haha)

Home Kit Details:
I would like a completely new kit be creative, use the colours from this version of the kit previously made by hermanchides on fm-base...link

Away Kit Details:
again a completely new design but these colours ...link

Third Kit Details:
a white and blue shirt that's just a radical design (some that would inspire the team to win the CL - can this one have the Champions League badges on it please (be creative)

Other Information:
Can I have the EPL Champions shoulder badges (gold)

Inspiration for kit designs:-

Well, i got some spare time to make them. Hope you like them, was very hard haha.

28by100.jpg
dwur8l.jpg
2ilkifr.jpg

Last edited: