Ameniste

Reaction score
I am playing my third season as Arsenal now. First two seasons I was 4th in the Premier League. Second season I manage to win ECC. I noticed that I suddenly have a $300M transfer budget. Isn't that too much? Is FM13 failing in the finance aspect of the game?

Neymar just got bought for $70M. I guess that is somewhat realistic.

It's all of the money that Wenger didn't feel he needed to spend. :p

Haha I guess that might be it. I have the same philosophy as Wenger to buy youngsters. In FM11, I had a policy of not keeping players beyond 28 lol

The strong revenue having been produced from appearances in the European competition(s) and domestic competitions means that the expenditures can be reduced significantly with proper financial management. And since Arsenal do not have a great amount of debts anyway, it probably answers as to why you have garnered such a ridiculous budget. Just shift it into your wage budget, has no usage for transfers unless you want to spend big.

I wouldn't say that they have at all, I have never had more than £200 million as a transfer budget, with or without debts, after winning multiple competitions year in and year out.

The irony: Wenger spends $70M on Neymar when he became manager of Barcelona.

I had something similar in my newcastle game. Ended up with a 1bn + transfer funds even though I only had 500m in the bank.