RichGray

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im at the start of the 3rd season. Sagna wants to leave Arsenal, so im letting him. Inter are interested, and im interested in Santon. Ive accepted a bid for Sagna, but it was non-negotiable and i want to change it to incorporate a swap deal for Santon.

Sagna- Value £10,000,000
Santon- Value £18,750,000.

A part exchange should do it i think, but i cant select Sagna for exchange when i bid for Santon. This would be my only way of getting him, as i've had a £40M bid for him rejected, so a part swap seems like a good plan IMO.

Any reason why i cant select sagna for exchange? Everyone else i can.

Ta.

hey bud, there is a thread on part exchanges already ;)
Part Exchanges :wub:

you have to wait for all the paperwork to be finalized (as you accepted the non negoitable bid) meaning you cannot negotiate (once the offer is finalized and you get the email "set to sign for Inter, cancel it and then wait a day or so and offer Sagna for Santon in a straight swap deal and see what happens)

hey bud, there is a thread on part exchanges already ;)
Part Exchanges :wub:

you have to wait for all the paperwork to be finalized (as you accepted the non negoitable bid) meaning you cannot negotiate (once the offer is finalized and you get the email "set to sign for Inter, cancel it and then wait a day or so and offer Sagna for Santon in a straight swap deal and see what happens)

Ok cheers... how much cash for part ex would you reckon i'd need? In my save, Santon is just outstanding!

well depends on how much they willl ask in return after your offer :D they might not even want to consider Sagna if they are losing out on Santon, see what they reoffer you and i guess if you want him really badly (i have not had him in Fm10 yet) you could pay whatever you wanted too... :D

if they come back to you and say NO, try re offer, but this time make a cash offer of 5 million with it, and so on and so on till they accept (if they do that is) :D

well depends on how much they willl ask in return after your offer :D they might not even want to consider Sagna if they are losing out on Santon, see what they reoffer you and i guess if you want him really badly (i have not had him in Fm10 yet) you could pay whatever you wanted too... :D

if they come back to you and say NO, try re offer, but this time make a cash offer of 5 million with it, and so on and so on till they accept (if they do that is) :D

Ok cheers. I want him because Eboue/Ansaldi are only backups, and having a nice tasty budget of £50M makes me think; "mmm......Aguero release clause......" ;)

I would say do what the person above me said and for the money, put what in the difference in the values and go from there.

Since they will accept most of the time unless he is indispensable.

I got Joe Hart for 900k using the exchange method. Hopefully in Fm11 it will be improved.

It’s almost college football season, and those famous for overlooking a few of the college contract rules, (the agents) are being once again accused by the highly paid holier than thou (the coaches). In this drama, every year ‘Media Days’ brings the same old story. Agents trying everything in their power to convince flat out college football stars that they should join this school or that, and $4 million dollar a year coaches saying that the game is not as important any more, only the money, which taints the game, they say.
As ethical standards fly out the window, some agents and schools for the South Eastern Conference are turning away from the rules set out by the NCAA and hoping to get their pick of cost per player. With a rumoured South Beach soiree hosting SEC top players, Georgia has just received notification that the NCAA reviewing committee will be stopping by for a visit, as has Florida.

no you can go to other players select your player, click on contracts e.t.c. exchange player :)

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Yer thats right when you offer players the only ones you can pick are the ones on the transfer list.

no you can go to other players select your player, click on contracts e.t.c. exchange player :)

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Yeah that's true, he's right

I didnt know that lol. Like they say you learn something new every day