depending on backroom advice changing between Much Higher Defensive Line with Offside and Deeper without Offside.

Can you explain what you mean by this? Which do you normally select if the scouting report doesn't mention offside (or are you talking about a more detailed opposition report I'm not aware of)?

Thanks for sharing your tactics btw!

Last edited:
Which version have people found is working best for tottenham please? Thanks

Which version have people found is working best for tottenham please? Thanks

I'm not sure about Tottenham but I'm at the middle of the 1st season with Man City and still unbeaten... :p been using V11 all the way :)

Great tatic :) i m using with a low team and work great :)

Only need the filters, i cant open .pft files :s

Can you upload the .fmf files please?

Thank you :)

Can you explain what you mean by this? Which do you normally select if the scouting report doesn't mention offside (or are you talking about a more detailed opposition report I'm not aware of)?

Thanks for sharing your tactics btw!

Now rather than just the scout report you receive in your inbox, if you look under 'Backroom Advice' staff will give you advice on every part of your tactic for each game. Ignore all the stuff about tempo and everything else, one of them will talk about how high a line you should use.

Great tatic :) i m using with a low team and work great :)

Only need the filters, i cant open .pft files :s

Can you upload the .fmf files please?

Thank you :)

I've updated the OP and aded the filters as .fmf files.

I glad to hear it works good for you, mate. :)

So after a sensational first season I have strengthened for the season ahead. Pre-season has gone well. I really am getting excited about the possibilities for this tactic now.
After the easy warm up games I played two glamour friendlies against the Manchester clubs, both fielded full strength sides.

View attachment 210319View attachment 210318

Now rather than just the scout report you receive in your inbox, if you look under 'Backroom Advice' staff will give you advice on every part of your tactic for each game. Ignore all the stuff about tempo and everything else, one of them will talk about how high a line you should use.

This in the staff section and then backroom advice? All I get is who should be sent on loan and training suggestions

This in the staff section and then backroom advice? All I get is who should be sent on loan and training suggestions

Yeah it doesn't happen for every game unfortunately, so you have to use your own judgement :mad: I should point out that you will still dominate games, it just cuts out annoying goals from balls over the top. I change to Deeper during the match if they have gotten in behind a couple of times.

Last edited:
Hey guys. made a few tweaks and only one goal against in 12 matches.

Pre-Season was only against lower team but played Arsenal and Liverpool. I use playing attacking and a tight marking game. Use Play wide and the AMR is an inside forward and the left MC is a Advanced playmaker.

View attachment 210274

Decided to follow StewG formation tweak and your instruction and all I can say is wow. I just copied your formation and player roles and my first 2 results playing as Sunderland were 4-0 at home to Arsenal and 4-0 away to Man Utd. I know its early but i am very impressed so far.
986208d1447849864t-executioner-fm16-formation.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to follow StewG formation tweak and your instruction and all I can say is wow. I just copied your formation and player roles and my first 2 results playing as Sunderland were 4-0 at home to Arsenal and 4-0 away to Man Utd. I know its early but i am very impressed so far.
986208d1447849864t-executioner-fm16-formation.jpg

If TFF is ok with that, would you mind sharing the tactic file ?

A StewG said Page 12 Post 120 its the Executioner v11 tactic but changing the positions and player roles to mirror StewG pic of his Rangers team

A StewG said Page 12 Post 120 its the Executioner v11 tactic but changing the positions and player roles to mirror StewG pic of his Rangers team

I don't get it, isn't the tactic on page 12 post 120 the one you use with Sunderland ?

Je pige pas, ce n'est pas la tactique page 12 post 120 que tu utilises avec Sunderland ?

The original tactic is the Executioner version 11 tweaked. Download that tactic then move the players positions to match StewG's rangers team then change the players roles to also match his

simon what you using for match prep/training for those sunderland results

Just let assistant manager deal with all that and opposition instructions I do nothing

The original tactic is the Executioner version 11 tweaked. Download that tactic then move the players positions to match StewG's rangers team then change the players roles to also match his

Ok I thought the tweak on page 12 already did all that.

No mate just follow what i said and you will be fine. After the first 2 results I have won the next 2 games 2-0 away to Everton and 2-1 at home to Villa