uiop123

Reaction score
Hi,I am currently playing exeter city in league one.

I am already over my wage budget and my board won't allow me to sign free transfers. :mad:

So please suggest a striker for me to sign on loan..

Position : Striker
No's : 2
Goals per season (league one) - Should be able to score 10-20 goals a season..
Transfer- Loan transfer,I won't be paying any wages to the player because my board won't allow me to.

I signed Madimoussa traore on free transfer but he is absolute ****,After 8 games he hasn't even scored 1 goal and he is eating 1.6k off my 23k wage budget.I create an average of 3 CCC per match but my strikers always fail to score.Most of my goals have from my AMC who has scored 4 goals in 5 matches.

In 8 games both my strikers(Fleetwood and Madimoussa traore) haven't scored even though they manage to get some shots on target.Please help..

I already tried signing many players on loan but they reject the offer because exeter is a small club.

Thanks.But Q.P.R already got him on loan.. :( Anybody know other average strikers who would join league one sides?

Just look on the player search and set the listed for loan filter and set assistant manager to rule out unrealistic targets. All of those players that come up should join.

Joao Silva on loan from Everton?

have not signed him before but i loaned him out to Northampton in my first season with Everton and he scored 19 in 31 apps and i loaned him to Dag&Red (League 1) in my second season and he scored 23 in 36 apps.

You could also take a bet on Davide Somma of Leeds. Will only cost around 30k aswell.

I can't find Joao Silva.
Luka senicannin was already signed by another big club on free transfer.
Angelo balanta not listed for loan. :)

I got febian brandy on a season long loan from man utd who are also my parent club.Good player,Scored 2 goals on his debut against swindon.

Thank you for the suggestions..I think i have enough good players to keep exeter in league one now.

You can still put a loan bid in for Balanta, no harm in trying is there !

Accidently deleted my exeter save so cant find out which players i bought but try and sign free agents and loan players and cheap transfer listed players. also try and get rid of players like marcus stewert who wont be in first team but are on high wages and some of the reserves to free up some wages. good luck anyway:)