DeathRage

Reaction score
I do enjoy playing with the editor and my next project (whilst still working on my Falklands DB, of course!) is pretty long-term!

View attachment 197446
View attachment 197445View attachment 197444

For those with slightly dodgy eyes or who can't be arsed to view larger images, the above can also be found below!

The Oceania Football Confederation as paid an astronomical, undisclosed sum of money, rumoured to be well over ten trillion pound sterling, to uproot the East Midlands region of the United Kingdom to six locations in the South Pacific.

“Whilst the East Midlands might not be the strongest region in terms of world football, they are most certainly not the weakest! To have clubs like Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Derby County all eligible to play in our continental competitions is a dream come true for football fans in this area of the world, and will only serve to strengthen the OFC’s standing in world football,” a spokesperson said. “Add the fact that we have managed to convince the Aussies to return to the OFC following their traitorous move to Asia, the future is most definitely bright!”

The six counties that formerly made up the East Midlands - Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire and Rutland - have been, some might say preposterously, allocated country status with full OFC and FIFA membership.

“We are all about upping the reputation of football around the globe,” said a spokesperson on behalf of FIFA. “Whilst we were not involved logistically, we have partially funded the football side of things for these new, great footballing nations.”

Rumour has it that the four million-plus population of the East Midlands almost unanimously agreed to the relocation, citing the, “**** British weather,” as the main reason behind their decision.

“As long as we can still eat fish and chips with mushy peas and there are pies and beer at Meadow Lane on a Saturday afternoon, who am I to argue?” said a Nottingham man. “Besides, the missus looks great in a bikini and she can wear one of those pretty much all year round now!”

Some quarters claim that it might take some time for British players to acclimatise to their new surroundings, however there were relatively few complaints lodged when the move was announced.

“We’re all very aware that this is a long-term project,” said a Leicester City spokesperson. “We know that things are not going to happen overnight, but we’re in this for the long haul.”

“My learned colleague speaks the truth,” said a spokesperson for the Nottingham Forest Supporters Club. “We all fully understand the thought processes and the logistics that have gone into this decision and the supporters of every single East Midlands club have no doubt that there will be a transition period but when that period passes, everyone will be as happy as Larry - however happy he is!”