danmsafc

Reaction score
First of all apologies if this has already been asked but I searched the forums and couldn't find it anywhere. But my question is...

When you view your own profile on the game there will be a section called Knowledge which will show a bar to tell you your knowledge about a particular country. Is there anyway you can gain knowledge from a different country without actually managing in the country? Will sending my scouts to a country expand my knowledge?

Thanks in advance.

I think its usually when you start managing other clubs in different countries your knowledge of these countries will start to show up and increase

Is there anyway of getting your knowledge up before managing in the country do you know?

If you start your manager with a second nationality yes, but only about 50% of the knowledge:)

Thanks for the help.

The reason I ask is I wanted to know what impact, if any, having knowledge of a country makes when moving to manage in a different country.

For some reason though, on my Arsenal save I somehow gained knowledge of Spain, and the other 50% of the knowledge of Scotland (I started with a second nationality of Scottish, so had a half bar of Scotland knowledge.)

So by 2016, I had only managed Arsenal on that save, and had full bars of England, Scotland and Spain... :S

Well I played from 2012 - 2028 and won Premier League, Champions League with Man Utd in England and then I added the French league and took over with PSG, great squad and massive favourites for the League yet I finished 3rd?? So I wondered was it because I had no knowledge of the French league? Now I've left France and moved to manage Porto in Portugal who have won the Portuguese Premier League 24 times in a row!! Lets see if my lack of knowledge hinders me here?

Well I played from 2012 - 2028 and won Premier League, Champions League with Man Utd in England and then I added the French league and took over with PSG, great squad and massive favourites for the League yet I finished 3rd?? So I wondered was it because I had no knowledge of the French league? Now I've left France and moved to manage Porto in Portugal who have won the Portuguese Premier League 24 times in a row!! Lets see if my lack of knowledge hinders me here?

Your knowledge (Or lack of it) won't have had an much of an effect. THe knowledge just means how many lower reputation players from that country will show up when you use the player search filters, but because of your other staff you will of had a really high knowledge anyway.