Expensive AMC for Man Utd 2016/17 Summer

JLBfifa

Reaction score
So I've just managed to ship Mata off to Real Madrid for £70m(!).

Who would you guys say is the best AMC to replace him? Playing an AP right now but can adjust.

Would prefer an established star, though someone who can play at the top level for many years yet. My transfer budget is £132m, though I doubt that matters much :D

check out hakan calhanoglu, probably would cost in the range of 30-50 million pounds
bernando silva also looks fantastic in this years game
try to develop lee seung woo from barca b (korean here), would really love to see him as a star player :)

i would go isco all the way for what you're looking for. unreal stats, still very young, international already and definitely a star

Mario Gotze became available for me in 2016 and I only got 60m for Mata ****!

Christian Eriksen. Class player, and two-footed too!

I only got £50m from Barcelona!

Right now Angel Correa is my main AMC for United until Gotze joins on a free in the summer. He's doing a **** of a job for me there, and is probably one of hm begs players so far this season. So I'd say he's an option. Gotze if you can get him obviously. Eriksen's also class, and probably Isco. For me it was very hard to find top players who would be willing to join United and leave their current clubs for a reasonable amount though.

Angel Correa, if not get Alex Teixera! Honestly an incredible player.

So I've just managed to ship Mata off to Real Madrid for £70m(!).

Who would you guys say is the best AMC to replace him? Playing an AP right now but can adjust.

Would prefer an established star, though someone who can play at the top level for many years yet. My transfer budget is £132m, though I doubt that matters much :D

100% Bernardo Silva from Monaco. Release Clause of 21.5mil. I have simulated 2 saves into the future of 5 and 10 years, he won 5 World Golden Balls in 7 seasons and in the other won 2 in the first 5 years alternating with Messi. A.V.E over 8.0 and picking up 20 goals and 20 assists most years, only down side is he is very 1 footed.

Martin Odegaard? €78m release clause. Still a kid, sure, but he could be your number 10 for 15 years to come. Not sure if you could get him to leave Real though.

Last edited: