pph1986

Reaction score
I've had Grant Hall for over 5 seasons now, and he just keeps getting better and better. His attributes aren't great, but he consistently plays 7.50 and above. It's sick.
I've had 2 DC regens for a few years now and they've got amazing stats, but they don't play nearly as well as Grant Hall. Keep in mind Grant Hall is 26 and they're both 19.
So that leads me to my question, is experience really such an important factor?

As players get older, their mental stats gets better. Determination, Consistency, pressure etc.
In this specific case, It could also be down to your older player having à better balance in his stats for the role he is playing/your tactic approach.

When I compare the regens with him, they're better in almost every single attribute. Even the key attributes for the role. Yet, when it comes to the matches, he's a class above.
There must be some immeasurable factor that comes into play here, that's why im thinking experience...

Hidden stats:
Pressure
Consistency

How " gelled" the player is in the team. if foreign, then hos well he has settled.

Confidence, morale etc

If looking at à match, how do they react to loosing out in possession or when conceding ? Getting anxious, nervouse etc ?
Your older player, does he have any stat that is better than theirs ?