AlexWhite

Reaction score
Does expierence really effect a player on fm?

Like if two players have similiar stats but one is older, would he be a better choice?

x

Does expierence really effect a player on fm?

Like if two players have similiar stats but one is older, would he be a better choice?

x
experience does make a difference imo, you always want a few people with experience in any squad, as they tend to handle pressure better. since mental attributes gets better with ages.

re you example if the stats and their general was exactly the same, i would take the older one as he's likely to have better pressure/consistency/temprament stats (all hidden).

depends on the age difference of the 2 players and how many older and how many younger players are in the first team squad

Well, the younger one is more likely to get better. So it is all preference.

It makes a big difference, but I would reccomend 3 old players in your fist team: GK DC CM/ST, don't overload your players with experience though.

It makes a big difference, but I would reccomend 3 old players in your fist team: GK DC CM/ST, don't overload your players with experience though.
this i agree with. you always want an experienced spine in your team

yeah cheers for that, i have quite an expierenced spine, with Cech, terry, lampard and gilardino.