Experienced midfielder as playmaker for youngster team

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfen2000

Reaction score
Hello little Mourinhos,

to enforce my young Palermo squad I need an experienced midfielder as playmaker who can lead youngsters.

I am in pre-saison and I am going to play a 4-3-2-1.

Any recommendations ? Good to get Ballack for this role ?

wolfen 2000 8-|

alex - spartak moskow always a safe bet
jaja - metalist

Juan Arango? 17 passing, 17 creativity, 17 decisions, 19 flair, 18 technique, 18 teamwork, 17 anticipation, 18 long shots.....

(screenies wont work at the mo)

Beckham?

Last edited:
Juninho Pernumbucano has immense stats on this game. He does the job amazingly.

Alex from Fenerbahce, one of the best playmakers in the game. Old, though.

Pavel Horvath - cheap, old, but good stats for playmaker ( creativity 19)

beckhams a good player, but i think best midfield players ive had is de rossi from roma as he has leader qualities and he is just amazing as an anchor man, another good player is a brazilian who starts the 2011 season in the brazil first team with the name beginning juc... if u start a new game and have brazil leagues aswell, just look in the main team for a def mid with the name beginning Juc, and trust me he aint too much either.
the def midfielder from Ghana in Udinese's squad is a good player 2.

but costs about 25 million pounds and de rossi is about 35 million pounds, but Juc the brazilian is about 10 million and around 22. amazing player. i always buy him.

beckhams a good player, but i think best midfield players ive had is de rossi from roma as he has leader qualities and he is just amazing as an anchor man, another good player is a brazilian who starts the 2011 season in the brazil first team with the name beginning juc... if u start a new game and have brazil leagues aswell, just look in the main team for a def mid with the name beginning Juc, and trust me he aint too much either.
the def midfielder from Ghana in Udinese's squad is a good player 2.

but costs about 25 million pounds and de rossi is about 35 million pounds, but Juc the brazilian is about 10 million and around 22. amazing player. i always buy him.

players are Jucilei the brazillian, he is 22 years old,
other is Kwado Asamoah and he is 21 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.