Dharrison

Reaction score
Hi I'm at tottenham and have just finished my first season which I qualified for the champions league and wanted some advice on buying an experienced player for champions league games some to steady the boat sort of thing.....Amy ideas??

Many thanks :)

What sort of position and role are you looking for in general? Have a look at these, cheap players for their ability and shouldn't be too much on wages so worth a look: Luiz Gustavo, Diego Godin, Miranda, Kaka (will be loads on the wage bill though :/), Bruno Alves. Just a few to get you started, it is hard to suggest when I don't know who you have already and what gaps you want to feel. I find experience is better in the midfield or defence generally.

Yeah I was thinking more of a defending midfielder or just a centre midfielder in general!! I could do with a centre half aswell bit in champions league games I tend to just wanna put my best defence out!! And thanks for the suggestions I will ave a look at em :)

Yeah I was thinking more of a defending midfielder or just a centre midfielder in general!! I could do with a centre half aswell bit in champions league games I tend to just wanna put my best defence out!! And thanks for the suggestions I will ave a look at em :)

No worries, a lot of the turkish clubs have cheap players on low wages that have played for CL at other clubs, in particular look at fenerbahce.